Hello Hello!

Options
some things about me:
im a green tea junkie. love love love that i dont have to cut that out (since it has NOTHING in it, but yummy goodness)
I love music ALOT and need to charge up my iPod for when i start working out on monday.

I'm getting married in May (100 days to go!)

my goals are to eat better and lose ~10 pounds. (at first, and a total of 42 pounds in total)

so hopefully this site will help.

anyway... its good to be here!

:tongue:

Replies

• jessandace
    Options
    some things about me:
    im a green tea junkie. love love love that i dont have to cut that out (since it has NOTHING in it, but yummy goodness)
    I love music ALOT and need to charge up my iPod for when i start working out on monday.

I'm getting married in May (100 days to go!)

my goals are to eat better and lose ~10 pounds. (at first, and a total of 42 pounds in total)

so hopefully this site will help.

anyway... its good to be here!

:tongue:
  • Lizjkp
    Lizjkp Posts: 278
    Options
    Well congratulations :drinker: on joining MFP and on your big event :heart: :bigsmile: nothing more motivating :noway: than getting married
    Good Luck on your journey.

Sometimes I wonder…………..
    “Why is that Frisbee getting Bigger?”
    ………………..and then it Hits me
  • carla529
    Options
    Hey there!

I love my music too! I don't know what we did before Ipods! Total magical invention!

Good luck on the new work out plan! You will love this site. I have never been able to stay disciplined when it comes to counting calories and this site makes it so easy!
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I also love love love my music!! Thank God for Ipods and MP3 players. I always made CDs and had to haul around a portable CD player all the time. Love my MP3 player! You will love this site! It is so helpful and everyone here is so nice. Good luck to you on your weight loss journey!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hi, welcome to MFP, I just wanted to wish you good luck on your weight loss journey, you can do this.