Need motivation friends

Options
Hi I'm Brianna. I have just started my weighloss journey three weeks ago when I stepped on the scales and saw 160 kilos (354 pounds) staring back at me. Since then I've started doing lite n easy, tracked my food and exercise and tried my best to fit exercise in with nurse life. I have started doing aquaerobics and body balance classes and have managed to lose 5.7 kilos (12.5 pounds) so far and am feeling more energised because of it. I have a whole person to lose in weight and know I'm in it for the long haul. I have set mini goals in that my dog weighs 6 kilos. And I aim to lose 6 kilos at a time. I have 12 and a bit small terriors to lose in total now to reach my weight goal of 70 kilos (154 pounds). I would love to hear from people who can help me and in return I can help them.
Hope you all have a great day and hear from you soon.
Brianna.

Replies

• 22MaiHicka22
    22MaiHicka22 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join you .
    I am concerned to drop at least 20 kg and It is harder than I thought it would be . Geez ><
    My current wieght is 70 kg . I am lightly active due the fact that I hurted my ankle week ago , but I will get back to the track sooner * hopefully * !!!
    Let's do this together . I need to shed those unwanted pounds in 4 months or so ;)
  • breenarna
    breenarna Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join you .
    I am concerned to drop at least 20 kg and It is harder than I thought it would be . Geez ><
    My current wieght is 70 kg . I am lightly active due the fact that I hurted my ankle week ago , but I will get back to the track sooner * hopefully * !!!
    Let's do this together . I need to shed those unwanted pounds in 4 months or so ;)

I've really found that doing workouts in the water has been very benificial for me as it doesn't put that extra stress on my joints that I get from land based aerobics.
  • xxxglaxxx
    xxxglaxxx Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Hi Brianna, welcome!

I restarted my weightloss today. So I am hoping we can help each other.

Feel free to add me.
  • capofifteen
    capofifteen Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Add me as a friend as well! I would like to join in a long term journey. I also don't know how to add people as friends on this
  • Kristykris31
    Kristykris31 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Add me too! My goal weight is also 70kgs and I have a long way to go to get there. I have been back on track for almost a month and have lost nearly 7 kgs. Let's do this together!
  • MrsLannister
    MrsLannister Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Hello. I'm currently at 302, started at 410. I have about as much left to lose as you do. Feel free to add me.
  • Emmalovestorun
    Emmalovestorun Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • Olijinxy
    Olijinxy Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    breenarna wrote: »
    Hi I'm Brianna. I have just started my weighloss journey three weeks ago when I stepped on the scales and saw 160 kilos (354 pounds) staring back at me. Since then I've started doing lite n easy, tracked my food and exercise and tried my best to fit exercise in with nurse life. I have started doing aquaerobics and body balance classes and have managed to lose 5.7 kilos (12.5 pounds) so far and am feeling more energised because of it. I have a whole person to lose in weight and know I'm in it for the long haul. I have set mini goals in that my dog weighs 6 kilos. And I aim to lose 6 kilos at a time. I have 12 and a bit small terriors to lose in total now to reach my weight goal of 70 kilos (154 pounds). I would love to hear from people who can help me and in return I can help them.
    Hope you all have a great day and hear from you soon.
    Brianna.
    Hello. I'm currently at 302, started at 410. I have about as much left to lose as you do. Feel free to add me.

• Olijinxy
    Olijinxy Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi I have been using this app for quite a while and find it very helpful even though im struggling at the moment. But we all have our moments. Feel free to add me.
  • BabiiSam
    BabiiSam Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hi there!!!
    I am right there with you! I need all the motivation i can get!