Post partum weight loss 50+ lbs to lose

Need friends for motivation and support, just had a baby on 7/23 that I'm breastfeeding, please add me if you use the app often :)

Replies

• mzgorgeous22
    mzgorgeous22 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi, i jus had my son june 29th amd trying to lose weight myself..i literally jus started walking yesterday..ill help motivate! We can do it together!
  • sweetilemon
    sweetilemon Posts: 122 Member
    I am trying to lose a lot! 50lb would be a great start. I gave birth in March this year, mummy tummy still on show!
  • sweetilemon
    sweetilemon Posts: 122 Member
    Oh meant to say - feel free to add me :smile:
  • chela772
    chela772 Posts: 4 Member
    I added you both!
  • Had my son on aug 10 and nursing too. Add me!
  • meganamber86
    meganamber86 Posts: 9 Member
    Had twins 3/21. Only gained 41.3 lbs with them.. Lost it all now ive gained all back. Help!!
  • lknjohnson
    lknjohnson Posts: 351 Member
    I had my baby on 5/6/16. He was 9.8lbs! I gained 30lbs. Lost all the weight I gain but now have 30-35lbs to be at my goal weight. Feel free to add me.
  • lulubrum
    lulubrum Posts: 1 Member
    Had a baby on 7/25. Breastfeeding and have 40lbs to lose and it's not budging! So discouraging :(
  • cmhayden86
    cmhayden86 Posts: 3 Member
    Just had a baby sept. 1st. Breastfeeding as well. I have put on alot of weight . I have got to get it off!! Add me. :)
  • marosel
    marosel Posts: 27 Member
    Had my baby July 5th and stared this month to get back on track. Breastfeeding and trying to log food and exercise. Add me would love to have some friends that are moms and trying to get fit.
  • chela772
    chela772 Posts: 4 Member
    I added you all. I've lost 37lbs since I had my 9.1 lb boy in July 10.8 of those lbs were lost in the last two weeks. I've been giving myself a 500 calorie credit for breastfeeding and just stay under that calorie amount and it's been coming off. No exercise yet but I just bought a stationary bike to start a little something in the house. We can do this!
  • RosslandMTBr
    RosslandMTBr Posts: 78 Member
    I had my second baby in March. I gained a lot of weight during my pregnancies. Highest weight while pregnant was 212lbs. I am now down to 154lbs. Want to get to 140ish. Today is my 150th day on myfitnesspal. Feel free to add me.
  • czwolin1
    czwolin1 Posts: 2 Member
    Had a baby in February. I have 8 pounds left. My goal is to lose it all by nine months. I have 6 weeks to go! I'm losing about 1 pound a week, hopefully I can increase that to 1.5 pounds. :)
  • SusanMFindlay
    SusanMFindlay Posts: 1,804 Member
    edited September 2016
    I had my second last October. I'm down 50 pounds, but still have about 5 more to go (then another 10 from the first baby then another 20 to get to pre-husband weight).
  • Melionfire
    Melionfire Posts: 343 Member
    Had a girl June 15th. Was 248 the day before having her and am now at 219. Still have a good 55 pounds to reach my first goal. I am also breastfeeding full time. I am on here everyday. Anyone can add me and I will do my best to motivate and encourage.
  • sistercassens
    sistercassens Posts: 1 Member
    I am two weeks postpartum and back to my prepregnancy weight! But I still have 50 lbs to lose to get to my marriage weight from 11 years ago. This was my third baby, and the weight never disappeared after the second. I just started MyFitmessPal today. I want to make good choices and be more accountable. I am also nursing, so I want to use that to my advantage and not let this time slip by without weight loss and healthy choices.
  • seattlerain
    seattlerain Posts: 189 Member
    6 months postpartum! I lost the 24lbs I gained during pregnancy PLUS another 28lbs so far. Current weight 166lbs at 5'7.5. Goal 140lbs
  • jessicawright50
    jessicawright50 Posts: 1 Member
    Totally new to this app! Had my first baby 1.29.16. She was a whopping 9lbs10oz! I gained 80lbs while pregnant and currently made it down to 157! Still trying to get to my pre pregnancy weight of 140... still breastfeeding, heard that some women don't loose it all until they stop breastfeeding?! I've been at a standstill for about a month now. Looking for support and friends to complete our journey of weightloss after having our beautiful little miracles! :)
  • kboard25
    kboard25 Posts: 12 Member
    Had my baby boy August 19th. I gained 60lbs during pregnancy & only lost 10 right after birth. I feel disgusting & every time I look in the mirror my body does not feel like mine. Not only does my stomach still look 4-5 months pregnant but I also gained a lot of weight in my thighs, butt, face....pretty much everywhere. I have two other children & only gained 30lbs with each & lost it all within a few months with no work. My body actually looked BETTER after my first two, but not this time. I cannot fit into any of my clothes & am forced to wear sweatpants, maternity tops or my husbands shirts. I feel at an impasse. My lil guy LOVES to be held & I have a hard time even putting him down to go the bathroom otherwise he will scream & scream. I feel like I will never lose weight but I need to. I need other moms who knows what it's like to have a baby & two other children & help me get motivated, stay motivated & be there for motivation! Please add me!
  • haffykhat
    haffykhat Posts: 18 Member
    Hi all had baby no 2 in June this year. Never lost weight from first pregnancy and now have a BMI of 30 ! Looking for support to lose the weight Current weight 182 lbs want to come down to 150 initially. Am also breastfeeding.

I have started with 15 HIIT workout and light cardio alternate days as well as being more mindful of what I eat . hopefully no more junk.

What is everyone doing for weight loss?