Hoooo boy

Options
Day One. The hardest of days. Really anxious about this if I'm totally honest with you all. Very worried I won't get the results I'm after even with the effort.

Fingers crossed I can make some friends for Cross encouragement purposes. Thanks for having me :)

Replies

• FishMistr
    FishMistr Posts: 4 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    You'd be surprised by the result you'll get by just recording your food intake. Best wishes.
  • Morgaen73
    Morgaen73 Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    What results are you after?

Best of luck :)
  • N0703989
    N0703989 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Hi Dave, I know exactly what you mean. For probably the first time, I have faithfully recorded what I eat for more than a couple of days at a time. Also for the first time, in decades, I've eaten less than 1500cals for more than a couple of days at a time. So in my heart I think my reward should be a daily weight loss of at least a 1lb so the disappointment is the hardest thing to reconcile.

However, my head knows calories in/calories out. This means I will lose weight - just not instantly. On a scale of 1 - 10 how possible is it to lose weight? 10! It is not impossible, and you have a choice with bite. :)
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    You have nothing to worry about - We'll help and support you here :)
    You can do this. It doesn't have to be difficult, I promise.
  • Kraykaydawn
    Kraykaydawn Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Lots of support on here :)
  • EatTheVegan
    EatTheVegan Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    The difference in doing or not doing is knowing and believing you can do it!
  • adamantine_lady
    adamantine_lady Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm fairly new on here too, only 5 weeks in, and I know what you mean. You just have to take one day/one week at a time and believe that persistence will pay off. Feel free to add me!
  • sharon566359
    sharon566359 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    The guys here are fab, you'll get loads of support, you've got this x
  • nancybuss
    nancybuss Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    Eating right. Right portions Moving more. you WILL get results! Not tomorrow. Not necessarily next week, but its a lifestyle. Welcome to changing YOUR LIFE