Diet pill question!

Don't know if I'm in the right place..
I was just curious, Do they work?
I mean not on their own, with diet and exercise too.

Replies

• AJ_G
    AJ_G Posts: 4,158 Member
    No, they don't
  • Morgaen73
    Morgaen73 Posts: 2,818 Member
    None have ever worked for me. Save yourself some money and just eat right and exercise, since you are going to have to do that anyway.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Diet and exercise work. The pills don't.
  • AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,344 Member
    The diet and exercise part works. The pills only work to make your wallet lighter.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    If diet pills worked there would be no fat people!
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Don't know if I'm in the right place..
    In a way, yes. The question has been asked and answered a million times in here.

I was just curious, Do they work?
    No.

I mean not on their own, with diet and exercise too.
    The answer is still no.
  • Bonny132
    Bonny132 Posts: 3,617 Member
    Sure some do work, Alli for example was famous for anal leakage of fat. So I guess if you don't mind wearing adult nappies, then give them a try!
  • Bonny132 wrote: »
    Sure some do work, Alli for example was famous for anal leakage of fat. So I guess if you don't mind wearing adult nappies, then give them a try!

I shouldn't have laughed at that as hard as I did.

I don't plan on taking them (I don't like taking any pills in general, even panadole makes me iffy) I was just curious if they worked is all
  • GYATagain
    GYATagain Posts: 141 Member
    Sure, they work to make you jittery, jumpy, nauseated (me), and gets rid of $$ for you! Sometimes you may even lose "some" weight - and then put it right back on when you stop the pills since you have not learned a darn-tootin thing about calorie consumption. Save yourself some money and aggravation and that unfortunate anal leakage (um, yeah, that happens!) :(
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    edited September 2016
    ECA stacks works quite well. A bit hard to get ahold of anymore though. If it works, it's probably banned somewhere.
  • upoffthemat
    upoffthemat Posts: 679 Member
    Look at all the advertisements for diet pills and they advocate using them along with a diet and exercise plan... I wonder why that is?
  • markrgeary1
    markrgeary1 Posts: 853 Member
    If there were pills that really worked, why would anyone be overweight?