i am back and need to be accountable to someone.

Options
i am back...lost 117 first time. gained 40. need to lose about 70 now. i am so alone in this. my hubby is supportive but not really. i have noone to push. to say hey did you remember to drink did you remember to log food. did you walk at lunch or just sit there in the office.

Replies

• AdamAthletic
    AdamAthletic Posts: 2,985 Member
    Options
    The first port of accountability is to yourself, we can push you and be here to support you along the way but ultimately you have to find it within you to be accountable to you.
    You want this and if you stay determined and on track, you can change your life for the better.

You're on the right path - you can do this!!!
  • Sabrina1982xo
    Sabrina1982xo Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I too am looking for a special friend who will keep me accountable. Someone who can keep in touch multiple times a day to keep me motivated. Add me as a friend and message me if you want this too
  • Lkand2kmom
    Lkand2kmom Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • hnyhagen1
    hnyhagen1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • cooladela716
    cooladela716 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Yeah i need help as well. Its hard to find someone like that. :/
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    I too have no one to push - because ultimately, people aren't fussed how much I weigh. I'm the one that cares and I'm the one that wants to lose a few pounds so I push myself. Be your own motivator - sometimes it can work out better that way! In the meantime, we'll help you here :)
  • ChristinaS351
    ChristinaS351 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Please add me I'm right there with you
  • NoDietLifeChange
    Options
    I definitely know the feeling. I lost 30 pounds my first time and then gained (it's hard to admit this) 60 pounds. I got stuck in a depressive state and overindulged in food. I'm back and I'm am planning to see this through, feel free to add me.
  • jkewell
    jkewell Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm so up & down...