Motivational Friends anyone?

Options
Estefani_H
Estefani_H Posts: 17 Member
edited September 2016 in Motivation and Support
I'm starting this journey of trying to lose weight. I'm twenty one and around 270 pounds and im 5'7 so now that im just gaining and it is affecting my self confidence and health i need to do this before it is to late. I just need other people to help motivate and support and would give advice when needed about weight loss journey. I would like to make friends with others on the same journey as me.

Replies

• Estefani_H
    Options
    If no one does i understand.
  • Dopplegengar
    Dopplegengar Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 26 and I'm at 296 and trying to lose weight is so hard without support. I wouldn't have gained this much but my best friend always kept telling me I was dumb for doing diets so I never did them.
  • Forever_Country09
    Options
    Hey I would love to be apart of your weight loss journey! I started at 185 in January and am now down 25-30 pounds. I know it's a long road, but I would like to help with motivation and support!
  • Estefani_H
    Options
    What have you guys all done to lose weight?
  • melosemfp
    melosemfp Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey All. I'm happy to support and gain encouragement from new MFP friends. I have a minimum of 40 to
    Lose. Send me a friend request :)
  • Bekah7482
    Bekah7482 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Everyone is welcome to add me!
  • esp158
    esp158 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I would help you, I am looking for the same thing on here. I want to start with 30 pounds ( small goals are more likely to be achieved) but would love to lose at least 50 to 60 pounds total. Feel free to add me on here
  • charis2979
    charis2979 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm on a long weight loss journey myself. SW of 230lbs, GW is around 150lbs. I'm 5'8". Feel free to add me!
  • Jordyn296
    Jordyn296 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Im there with ya. 26 and 268.3 as of Monday. Looking to be back down to 200 and eventually 150 fingers crossed. I definitely need some positive people to help me get there. Ive been having issues adding people but would love to be added
  • mystic_elegance
    mystic_elegance Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I am 31, and I'm also 5'7, my original starting weight was 264 lbs, currently 206, lowest was 175. Feel free to add me. :)
  • jeanniebouchard
    jeanniebouchard Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I have been battling my weight most of my life. After having my last child I was at my highest @ 270. I know I had to stop the yo-yo diet and need to loss and get health for my 3 kids. In the past 3 years I have started eaten better, eaten cleaner ad finding new ways to lose weight. I have lost over 100 pounds and only have a few more to go..