the worst song to get your freak on to

Options
just beacause i saw the best one and though this may be funny

never ever leave your ipod on suffle things like countdown theme tune, another bites the dust (first time wth my new partner made him feel special) my first time was to everyone has more sex than me thanks to my friend blaring it in the next room super romantic and this happened to my poor friend happy potter and the deathly hallows audio book :L

so what is the worst song ?

Replies

• kirstinkrueger
    Options
    "Strokin" --- it came one once and i started laughing so hard it ruined it hahaha
  • bzmom
    bzmom Posts: 1,332 Member
    Options
    Drop it like its hot by snoop.........( I dont know I just hate that song)
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    I Like Big Butts.
  • rc630
    rc630 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Baby Got Back.
  • glserr
    glserr Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Knocking the boots- by H-Town
  • peejie
    peejie Posts: 43
    Options
    Anything by Weird Al.
    Especially "Amish Paradise" or "Fat."
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    just beacause i saw the best one and though this may be funny

never ever leave your ipod on suffle things like countdown theme tune, another bites the dust (first time wth my new partner made him feel special) my first time was to everyone has more sex than me thanks to my friend blaring it in the next room super romantic and this happened to my poor friend happy potter and the deathly hallows audio book :L

so what is the worst song ?

LOL!!

http://youtu.be/YwNVE37BGVE
  • HotMamaByVday
    HotMamaByVday Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Barney's "I Love You."

Of course, when my kids were little, barney was a sure fire way to get 20 minutes alone. :blushing:
  • Camppryor21
    Options
    my iPod syncs to my sisters computer and I get all her music along with my 8 year old nieces. And my music was playing then the... Hannah Montana theme song came on. Killed it.
  • elsham
    elsham Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    HAHAHHAHAHAHAH.
    I can't think of one right now but I have to show this thread to someone for a good laugh, so I'll leave a comment.
    HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA.
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    Why can't we be friends
  • Danahimself
    Danahimself Posts: 279 Member
    Options
  • XBabigrl72
    XBabigrl72 Posts: 88
    Options
    Barney's "I Love You."

Of course, when my kids were little, barney was a sure fire way to get 20 minutes alone. :blushing:

Amen to that!
  • Saksgirl1
    Saksgirl1 Posts: 248
    Options
    Anything country? Then again, my boyfriend knows that country music causes me to have uncontrollable spasms that cause me to hit whomever is making my ears bleed from listening to that crap?
  • chezmama
    chezmama Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Sometimes when I am with my husband, the song "Fat Bottomed Girls" will start going through my head, and I have to say...it really doesn't help matters much.
  • maxinethestrange
    Options
    my iPod syncs to my sisters computer and I get all her music along with my 8 year old nieces. And my music was playing then the... Hannah Montana theme song came on. Killed it.

lol , but you can change it so ur ipod doesnt automatically sync so moments dont get ruined with rubbish like that :L
  • maxinethestrange
    Options
    Sometimes when I am with my husband, the song "Fat Bottomed Girls" will start going through my head, and I have to say...it really doesn't help matters much.

:L , i had jingle bells in my head the other night ... no idea where that came from but ended up in a giggle fit because of it
  • midmomike2
    midmomike2 Posts: 213
    Options
    any and all christmas music...i speak from experience and let's just leave it at that
  • aliciadjackson
    aliciadjackson Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    That don't impress me much - Shania Twain... Ha!
  • maletac
    maletac Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    i heard this song in a pool hall once i think it was called

a lapdance is so much better when the stripper is crying. by bloodhound gang i think