Fun Work Out Games for the Wii?

Options
Does anybody know of any fun games that work up a sweat for the Wii other than Just Dance or the Wii Fit? I want some fun ways to work out but don't have access to exercise classes, so I thought the Wii would be the next best thing! Please let me know of your ideas! :)

Replies

• dodd319
    dodd319 Posts: 228
    Options
    I have Your Shape by Jenny McCarthy. I wouldn't really say that it's fun but I like it. I workout 15 minutes (5-6 days a week) with her.
  • 4lafz
    4lafz Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    Zumba for Wii! Also - Biggest Loser is a good workout! And how could I forget EA Sports Actie for Wii
  • quitmakingexcuses
    quitmakingexcuses Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    Zumba for Wii! Also - Biggest Loser is a good workout!

Both sound really fun! I will have to look in to those :)
  • flnfrgge
    flnfrgge Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I have Zumba for the Wii. If you like dancing, I am sure you would like it as well. Each workout session is about 20 minutes. I have also used EA active. I wouldn't call that one fun but, it definately gives a good workout. (Especially if you get hand and ankle weights) I borrowed the game and weights from a friend. :) Happy gaming.
  • callmefor911
    callmefor911 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    ea active... I have the more workouts.. and I love the step workout on there.
  • pwurtz1231
    pwurtz1231 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    We have been using the Biggest Loser Challenge for the Wii. I really liked it for a while, then started to get a little bored with it. I just started using the Biggest Loser Cardio Max DVD, and thought it was a better workout than the Biggest Loser Challenge game. We just bought the Fit in 6 game as well, haven't tried it yet though. Good luck!