62lbs down (30lbs since may 1st) with pics

2»

Replies

• gjulie
    gjulie Posts: 391
    Thats great,you are doing brilliant,I cant shift a pound and Im doing all like I should:sad: still Im enjoying a healthier lifestyle that should count for something!:laugh:
  • Love it! I need to drop 62lbs... oh... and I love, love, love your glasses :)

keep up the good work!
  • Louisemyers29
    Louisemyers29 Posts: 17 Member
    It takes the mind a little longer to catch up with the body when it comes to weight loss. (Well I've found rebuilding self esteem is certainly a much greater task than losing weight.)
    I think we all have days when we feel like we're back at the start but you just have to keep reminding yourself of what you have achieved.

You look great! :happy:
  • :flowerforyou:
  • wow you look like a totally different person. I remember when I lost 18kg (39.6 lb) and I would just sit in front of the mirror with old photos looking at the difference. I couldn't see the change until I had a photo of my old self infront of me.
  • So inspiring! well done, you look amazing :smile:
  • lloydrt
    lloydrt Posts: 1,121 Member
    You look like one of the kids in your last photo........I had to figure out who is the mom and who are the kids...........EXCELLENT JOB, WAY TO GO................LLoyd
  • femmerides
    femmerides Posts: 843 Member
    Wow! How did u do it? Good for you! :flowerforyou:
    Hope I can stay motiavated on my exercise regime too. :smile:

well the first month i couldn't work out at all so i just focused on eating super healthy. i never went above 1200 on weekdays and 1500 on weekends. i cut out all alcohol. then the second month i started doing turbo fire and still continued eating healthy. i lost 10lbs. this month i haven't really lost anything yet. however, i've lost crazy inches. since may 1st i've lost 2.5 inches on my chest, 3 inches off my butt, 5 inches off my waist, and an inch off each leg. it's funny because my weigh in and measurements were done on 6/29/11 and i was 193. i ended getting to 191 but then bounced up to 195 once i started running 4 miles a day and walking 4 miles a day. i'm now back to 193 but since 6/29 i've lost an inch off my wast. :-) so the weight is still stagnant but the inches aren't!
  • femmerides
    It takes the mind a little longer to catch up with the body when it comes to weight loss. (Well I've found rebuilding self esteem is certainly a much greater task than losing weight.)
    I think we all have days when we feel like we're back at the start but you just have to keep reminding yourself of what you have achieved.

You look great! :happy:

that's exactly how i feel sometimes. but i know i need to appreciate how far i've come and stop focusing so much on where i want to be. i just want to be fit and healthy.
  • tjames719
    tjames719 Posts: 136 Member
    You should be very proud of yourself...great job!
  • I can def see a difference! Great job!!
  • laddyboy
    laddyboy Posts: 1,565 Member
    WOW, look at the side by side. You look like a different person.

before-after.jpg
  • femmerides
    WOW, look at the side by side. You look like a different person.

before-after.jpg

oh dude! that's awesome! thank you!
  • Kristin9902
    Kristin9902 Posts: 50 Member
    you look great!!!! good job!
  • femmerides
    thanks everyone!
  • scante60
    scante60 Posts: 106 Member
    Thanks for sharing - your pictures show some awesome work and dedication. Your success is inspiring!
  • shannonpatton
    shannonpatton Posts: 299 Member
    GREAT job!!!!! U look fantastic :)
  • Autumn_P
    Autumn_P Posts: 101 Member
    Amazing! Very inspiring :)
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!