REACHED UNDER 200lbs!!

Options
xSophia19
xSophia19 Posts: 1,536 Member
Hiiiiiii!:bigsmile: sorrrry this is random! But i just thought id share with everyone who reads this that ive finallly reached under 200lbs!!

Ok so heres the story, (short) -

I decided to loose weight for good starting january 2011. I was very over weight at 19 years old (16 stone 6, 230lbs) even the doctors told me to loose weight before i become diabetic and have problems and that! I want to grow up feeeling fit and healthy! be able to run around after little kiddies when i have them. :) etcc.

I started slimfast in january, was on that for 10 weeeks, i came off it because i was gettting hooked on the stufff and i was drinking that all day and not eating proper food like.. I lost 1 stone 6lbs whilst been on slimfast. I finished that middle of march and did my own healthy diet and plenty of excercise. I didnt loose anything for 9 weeks. then suddenly i was loosing weight again!! YAAAAY:bigsmile:

Even better, my weigh ins are every sunday morning, last weeek i weighed in at 200lbs on the dot. And my mission for this week was to get away from the 200lbs zone! and hit the 100 zone!!

And guesss what?! when i stepped on my scales this morning, I couldnt belive it, it read 196.8lbs!! and in stone thats 14.1!! :happy:

Im soo chuffed its unreal! I can now say goodbye to the 200lbs zone!!!:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Sorrrry i know this was random! haha x

Replies

• rocki21
    rocki21 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    congrats keep it up
  • MontanaB
    MontanaB Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    whoohoo!! that's fantastic!! :D
  • jennywrens
    jennywrens Posts: 208
    Options
    You've hit ONE-derland!! well done ...... I'm 8.9lbs away from it myself and soooo excited!!
  • karenp84
    karenp84 Posts: 119
    Options
    I'm really delighted for u, well done!
  • leslturn8
    leslturn8 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Very proud! I have been in your shoes and dont stop achieving your goals is a awesome feeling!
  • KerryLou_19
    Options
    congratulations (:
  • ProudMomoftwo
    Options
    SUPER FABULOUS TERRIFIC!!!

Very happy for you.
    I am getting close and really want to be able to say the same thing very soon.
    Great job realizing the right way to do it and staying with it.
    Keep up your hard work.
    It is paying off !!!

Keep on...keepin' on.
  • verlouria
    verlouria Posts: 21
    Options
    Congratulations! That is a big goal for me too. I have about 58 pounds to go to get there. I do my weigh in on Wednesday, hopefully I am closer. I love the "ONE-derland" expression. I am so stealing that! Keep up the good work! And yes losing weight for health reasons is the ONLY reason (for me) to lose weight. I am 36 years old and I spent most of my adult life trying to lose weight to be pretty and attractive to men. I thought losing weight would solve all my emotional problems. Now i am 36 and I outgrew most of those "emotional" problems I realize right now I want my healthy more than anything. More than a man, a successful career, loads of money, and so on. Being healthy and taking care of ourselves has to come first, and then the rest will fall into place. This is a good lesson to learn early on in life. Major kudos to you!!!
  • nananie2
    nananie2 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Very happy for you! It always exciting to enter a new decade! :wink:

I know I was stuck in the 80's for the longest time, and now I'm starting to think that I've seen enough of the disco era...

Keep up the good work!!
  • xSophia19
    xSophia19 Posts: 1,536 Member
    Options
    Ahhhh thankyou guys!!! your all soo inspirational!! :happy:

Defo going to keeep up the good work! Its going to take time but ill get there!!

Al the best to everyone here!!

Feel free to add me if you want x
  • whisperingdragon
    Options
    Awesome, you entered Onederland.. YAY!! :flowerforyou:
  • trud72
    trud72 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    SUPER work and a couple more weeks and you will be inthe "13's" too extra bonus !!!:drinker:
    well done xx
  • crackers3333
    Options
    not random at all, I'm 203 and chasing that 100 zone just now, well done you..

keep Rockin' into the 100's
  • SquishyVicki
    SquishyVicki Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Well done and keep going!! You can do this and more. Vxx
  • Kathy_Noring
    Kathy_Noring Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Awesome! A wonderful victory over the scale!
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    Great job! I'm about 4 pounds away and am so close, I can taste it. But I've been stuck at a plateau for weeks and weeks. Why couldn't I have gotten stuck at 199??? Keep pushing, I tell myself. I'll get there eventually.
  • CynthiaS
    CynthiaS Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    yay congrats on making it to one-derland I hope to be there soon another 13lbs to go :) congrats again wtg
  • IMYarnCraz33
    IMYarnCraz33 Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! Congratz!!
    keep it up! :happy:
  • GeekGirlOnAQuest
    GeekGirlOnAQuest Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! That is a huge accomplishment and you should be so proud and excited! Thanks for sharing, it's an inspiration to me - I am trying to get under 200 myself and have been struggling with it for a long time. Keep going strong!!

Cheers! Jennifer
  • romona18
    romona18 Posts: 1
    Options
    Congratulations, very inspiring story!

Wish i was in the same position as you, 18 years old and only beginning my journey today...another 50 pounds to go before i enter one-derland! :o
    This seemingly impossible journey begins!