Are abs a turn on?

Options

Replies

• jenmar222
    jenmar222 Posts: 9,279 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    All these sort of questions come down to taste :confused: I'm not all that into visible abs...I guess I just prefer more of a every-man look lol.

It's not like they're a turn-off, if a guy has em, that's fine...but I wouldn't include abs in my list of features I consider attractive in a guy.
  • _Sugar_interrupted
    Options
    jenmar22 wrote: »
    All these sort of questions come down to taste :confused: I'm not all that into visible abs...I guess I just prefer more a every-man look lol.

So you're saying I should make my abs taste like peanut butter?

That's exactly what she's saying
  • jenmar222
    jenmar222 Posts: 9,279 Member
    Options
    All these sort of questions come down to taste :confused: I'm not all that into visible abs...I guess I just prefer more a every-man look lol.

Not that would be a turn on :love:
  • _Sugar_interrupted
    Options

That's exactly what she's saying

So better question.. What other flavors should I make my abs taste like to attractive the ladies?

Chocolate. Nutella. Pumpkin spice. Bacon.
  • Sharsou
    Sharsou Posts: 8,844 Member
    Options
    @trinairby wrote: »
    Are they a turn on? Absolutely they are.
    Are they necessary? Absolutely not.
    my hubs has a dad bod and I'm totally fine with that. As long as he's healthy and at a healthy weight that's what matters.

I agree! They are a turn on, but lack of them is not a turn off.
    trinairby wrote: »
    my hubs has a dad bod and I'm totally fine with that. As long as he's healthy and at a healthy weight that's what matters.

Good to know that :) I wanted to know if abs really make any difference!

I want to also add that I've never been with a man long term that had abs. It's a bit intimidating for me since I'm not chiseled myself. I'm slim, always have been, but I've never had abs. So it would make me feel like we weren't matched physically.

Awww.. But all I really wanted to know, was the view ppl have about abs and if that really steals the show (occasionally)

• DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    Options
    I don't have a body type preference, just a personality preference: no narcissists! Unfortunately many guys (with abs), tend to be narcissistic; so I guess my preference should be: no abs!
  • Karb_Kween
    Karb_Kween Posts: 2,681 Member
    Options
    Villae81 wrote: »
    Its all about the dad bod

This haha
  • _Sugar_interrupted
    Options
    @trinairby wrote: »

I agree! They are a turn on, but lack of them is not a turn off.

Good to know that :) I wanted to know if abs really make any difference!

I want to also add that I've never been with a man long term that had abs. It's a bit intimidating for me since I'm not chiseled myself. I'm slim, always have been, but I've never had abs. So it would make me feel like we weren't matched physically.

Awww.. But all I really wanted to know, was the view ppl have about abs and if that really steals the show (occasionally)

No. Abs are not a show stopper- or stealer.

I had a pal, who's now deactivated-- and he had some of the best looking abs I've ever seen. The kind you want to eat every meal you'll ever have off of-- But, I'll also tell you that he had far more males fawning after them then he did females. Cause, bro!

Yeah- they're pretty. But I think a woman is lot more interested in the muscles that matter- for example, I like strong arms and shoulders. There's something to be said for a set of arms that can really hold a woman. Abs can't do that...
  • _Sugar_interrupted
    Options
    All these abs shaming *smh* but only abs that has a purpose are under a car it's a life saver especially on a hard rain -.-

I have approximately 0 idea what you just said.

Do you need new windshield wipers, an oil change?

No! I know- new tires!

Oh... Brakes. I get it.

Kinda...
  • ShrinkingKerrie
    ShrinkingKerrie Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Basically if the guy is a d*ck head then no amount of abs will help.
  • _Sugar_interrupted
    Options
    All these abs shaming *smh* but only abs that has a purpose are under a car it's a life saver especially on a hard rain -.-

No! I know- new tires!

Oh... Brakes. I get it.

Kinda...

Hey shoog don't mind me I'm just rambling on

It reminded me to pick up an oil filter though- so there is that.
  • _Sugar_interrupted
    Options

No! I know- new tires!

Oh... Brakes. I get it.

Kinda...

Don't forget the oil

I got it at Costco :smile:
  • _Sugar_interrupted
    Options

No! I know- new tires!

Oh... Brakes. I get it.

Kinda...

Don't forget the oil

I got it at Costco :smile:

Autozone has that deal 5 quarts castrol edge full synthetic and oil filter for 24 I think

I got a case, have 2 cars that need to be done- managed to get a 4 pack of filters too.

Should be a messy day.
  • _Sugar_interrupted
    Options
    In an effort to stay on topic- I'm not a dude and don't have abs.

But, I took auto for 4 years in HS and beyond. Mechanically I can fix nearly anything on a domestic vehicle, including a little auto body.

The power tools are self taught, I like to pretend I'm artistic- and I use it to refurb furniture- sometimes I even sell the stuff I make.

I wish I had abs though. But I really like cake.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Like others said. Abs on an attractive man are sexually appealing. Like when looking at photos. Also strong arms and legs in person. But, it's not what attracts me to a guy. I have been in the situation of choosing between a personal trainer with abs and a less fit guy. I was more turned on by the less fit guy because I liked his personality and social skills with women. This is one example. A personal trainer with abs can also have good social skills with women.