jenmar22 wrote: »
    8weeks-before-after-2.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSmeIL7T4fegtyta6llxWogIy61dErn-iia3-hXHxPVm2wSSX7AzQ

For both of these.... I, hands down, prefer the before pic

I could deal with either the before or after. lol

• Alienique
    Alienique Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    In a word, yes. In several words, they're eye-catching, but not necessarily attention-holding.
  • Sharsou
    Sharsou Posts: 8,845 Member
    Options
    Bringing back everyone to the topic of abs, I agree with every individual that abs, arms, chest, strong legs should not be a criteria to be with someone. If he's a knuckle head then no matter how fit he may be no normal girl would like him. To re-iterate I just wanted everyone's view about "does abs attract women/fems"? I don't workout to be a chic magnet and a set of good abs is not to impress anyone as far as I'm concerned but to make me feel good about my body!!
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    I don't workout to be a chic magnet and a set of good abs is not to impress anyone as far as I'm concerned but to make me feel good about my body!!

Well that, impresses me!

If he's a knuckle head then no matter how fit he may be no normal girl would like him.

Unfortunately though, most narcissists're in denial; that they're!
  • Sharsou
    Options
    I don't workout to be a chic magnet and a set of good abs is not to impress anyone as far as I'm concerned but to make me feel good about my body!!

Well that, impresses me!
    If he's a knuckle head then no matter how fit he may be no normal girl would like him.

Thx for that, glad someone is not on a judging spree on this thread :)

• DeficitDuchess
    Options

Well that, impresses me!

Your welcome!
  • jenmar222
    jenmar222 Posts: 9,271 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Bringing back everyone to the topic of abs, I agree with every individual that abs, arms, chest, strong legs should not be a criteria to be with someone. If he's a knuckle head then no matter how fit he may be no normal girl would like him. To re-iterate I just wanted everyone's view about "does abs attract women/fems"? I don't workout to be a chic magnet and a set of good abs is not to impress anyone as far as I'm concerned but to make me feel good about my body!!

Well that, impresses me!

Wait? You think this thread is judgy? (people aren't talking about you. they're speaking in generalities it answer your question).... This is one of the nicer threads I've ever read :joy:

Umm... Everyone is answering your question O_o
  • Sharsou
    edited September 2016
    Options

Well that, impresses me!

Wait? You think this thread is judgy? .... This is one of the nicer threads I've ever read :joy:

lol.. Everyone has answered and also claimed that the person with abs being narcissist and awful lot.. >:)
  • DeficitDuchess
    edited September 2016
    Options

Well that, impresses me!

Wait? You think this thread is judgy? .... This is one of the nicer threads I've ever read :joy:

lol.. Everyone has answered and also claimed that the person with abs being narcissist and awful lot.. >:)

I don't believe that anyone implied, that you're a narcissist; I just said that "many guys (with abs), tend to be". I don't know you, to know; if that applies or not, to you; in particular though.
  • Sharsou
    Options

Well that, impresses me!

I don't believe that anyone implied, that you're a narcissist; I just said that many guys (with abs) tend to be. I don't know you, to know; if that applies or not, to you; in particular.

My bad! But it has been an insightful experience to know how ppl think and react.. At the end of the day all that matters is a level headed person, nice body is always a plus!
  • DeficitDuchess
    Options
    Sharsou wrote: »

Well that, impresses me!

I don't believe that anyone implied, that you're a narcissist; I just said that many guys (with abs) tend to be. I don't know you, to know; if that applies or not, to you; in particular.

My bad! But it has been an insightful experience to know how ppl think and react.. At the end of the day all that matters is a level headed person, nice body is always a plus!

Exactly, it's a bonus!
  • _Sugar_interrupted
    Options
    Even the nice things can't be nice things... :disappointed:
  • Sharsou
    Options

In what context??
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    I wasn't judging. I honestly answered the question. I even made sure to clarify that personality wasn't correlated to body type. I have had visible abs all my life. I don't judge people for having visible abs. And people were just joking with me for a second that my answer sounded like a romantic comedy.
  • Fit4LifeGal79
    Fit4LifeGal79 Posts: 5,577 Member
    Options
    I can appreciate nice abs but they're not a turn on unless I'm already attracted to the guy.
  • _Sugar_interrupted
    Options

In what context??

See below.

Well that, impresses me!

Well that, impresses me!

• salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    Options
    Face > everything IMO

yup basically , as long as they are at a decent weight chubby is cool
  • Domino_75
    Domino_75 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Abs are attractive and are nice to look at, but don't mean anything if the guy with them is a jerk. Unfortunately, more often than not, guys with abs are jerks. Stereotypes suck, but they are stereotypes for a reason.
  • dragon_girl26
    dragon_girl26 Posts: 2,187 Member
    Options
    Abs are nice, but there are many other features that make someone hot to me. Abs don't really rank on the list.
  • _dixiana_
    _dixiana_ Posts: 3,262 Member
    Options
    Villae81 wrote: »
    You guys are crushing all the people who are maintaining their six pack :) errbody knows most guys wanting/has abs is hoping to pick up chicks with it

And if they're a great person already then it's just a bonus.