My story (in progress) is going viral

Options
2»

Replies

• kbsangel1986
    kbsangel1986 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Heeeey!! I saw your post on imgur when I was searched for motivational transformations there the other day (I was trying to avoid a boredom munch session). Nicely done!!
  • kbsangel1986
    Options
    I found your post on Imgur the other day in user sub when I was trying to distract myself from a serious boredom munch session. (I was intentionally searching for motivational transformations there) Well done!!
  • kbsangel1986
    Options
    I found your post on Imgur the other day in user sub when I was trying to distract myself from a serious boredom munch session. (I was intentionally searching for motivational transformations there) Well done!!
    Heeeey!! I saw your post on imgur when I was searched for motivational transformations there the other day (I was trying to avoid a boredom munch session). Nicely done!!

my apologies....my computer spazzed and didn't show my original post, so I re-commented. Sorry!!
  • know_your_worth
    know_your_worth Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    You are AWESOME! Way to go!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!