Maintenance

Options
Been on maintenance for several months. Looking for a group of friends doing my fitness pal

Replies

• AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,891 Member
    Options
    MIght not be too many maintainers in the "Introduce Yourself" area - I suspect most of them started on MFP to lose, then moved overto pay more attention to the Maintenance area of the forum when they reached that point. Maybe you could read some over there, and send a friend request to people who seem like-minded (it's always good to include a little note with your friend request to say why you want to be MFP friends with the person, or where you saw them, etc.).

Feel free to friend-request me if you like cranky li'l ol' lady vegetarians. I'm semi-new to maintenance, too - since March approximately - though I have a big heap of MFP friends I've accumulated over my time here, so I can be hit & miss with communication, but I do make an effort.
  • emelinejones
    emelinejones Posts: 5 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    I have been on maintenance for 6 months Lost 85 pounds in 3 years. Was on WW for the majority of the time. But lost the last ten pounds on my fitness pal My name is Emeline jones
  • emelinejones
    emelinejones Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have been on maintenance for 6 months Lost 85 pounds in 3 years. Was on WW for the majority of the time. But lost the last ten pounds on my fitness pal My name is Emeline jones