Magnificent work!!!
  • _dixiana_
    _dixiana_ Posts: 3,262 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job!! You look amazing.
  • 1stplace4health
    1stplace4health Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    Great job! You had an incredible journey & "I stopped hating myself because seriously, why would you do something as difficult as weight loss, something that takes so much effort, for someone you don't even like?" is SO inspirational. Best wishes
  • starryphoenix
    starryphoenix Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Woohoo! Great job!
  • lauriellw
    lauriellw Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    You are adorable! Great job! Stay proud!
  • smkondy
    smkondy Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    Wow-what a huge accomplishment-Bravo!! You are looking really good!! Thanks for sharing :)
  • nowine4me
    nowine4me Posts: 3,985 Member
    Options
    Super progress inside and out. Thank you for sharing! I find these stories so incredibly inspirational!
  • FutureThoughts
    FutureThoughts Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    -The most important thing? I stopped hating myself because seriously, why would you do something as difficult as weight loss, something that takes so much effort, for someone you don't even like? Don't wait for the weight to come off to love yourself -- you realize how ridiculous that is right? You're amazing, believe it and treat yourself the way you'd treat someone who isn't any less than that.

So insightful and inspiring! Congratulations and thanks for sharing your progress and you frame of mind!
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    MFP Rockstar! B)
  • tamms_1965
    tamms_1965 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    You go girl! Absolutely fabulous job! You look amazing, and I bet you feel just as great.
  • tridentinefan
    tridentinefan Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You are such an inspiration! Thank you for sharing!
  • girlwithcurls2
    girlwithcurls2 Posts: 2,264 Member
    Options
    Wow. Your before photos are gorgeous. Your eyes pop. I love the last pic in the green t-shirt. Your face says it all ("Yeah girl! That's me!!!") You look (justifiably) PROUD! Keep up the hard work. It's paying off. You look great!!!! :heart:
  • pdxwine
    pdxwine Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Great success! You look wonderful!
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Options
    Great job! We are nearly weight loss twins. 5'7". I started at 301. It took me about 14 months to lose 100. Now I'm at 154, basically in my maintenance range of 150-155 but hoping to lose a couple more. Keep going, you can do it!! Don't get discouraged if the rate of loss slows down a bit from here, it did for me. You will still get there. Now that you're near 200, I'm sure you will find that you feel and can move SO MUCH BETTER!
  • amandablair90
    amandablair90 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for the response guys, I'm feeling overwhelmed by your love ❤
  • DetroitDarin
    DetroitDarin Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    Brings happy tears to my eyes. GREAT WORK!!
  • shortylook
    shortylook Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Awesome work. great to see you are not hating yourself anymore. love who you are and what you are about to become. enjoy the journey.
  • cbusnightowl
    cbusnightowl Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Wow congratulations! I love this!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!