Where did the fat come off first for you?

Options

Replies

• dankaplin
    dankaplin Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Belly? Face? Hips? Chest? Arms? Please share!
    Belly? Face? Hips? Chest? Arms? Please share!

Stomach
  • billglitch
    billglitch Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    face and belly
  • LEAS86
    LEAS86 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Arms, face and bum first - all the places with the least to lose! Still waiting for my tummy to shrink but it will happen!
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,290 Member
    Options
    My legs..which are long and lean anyway.. are looking fantastic.. while my barrel belly and hefty chest is s l o w l y shrinking. and not fast enough! So.. i wear shorts and loose blouses.. waiting patiently...
  • TracyY824
    TracyY824 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    My stomach, arms and hips. One day I looked down and could no longer see my stomach poking out past my boobs.
  • chunky_pinup
    chunky_pinup Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    My face and my thighs...which were really the two areas that I thought needed the LEAST amount of loss...I continue to lose very large amounts in measurement around my thighs, which is bonkers to me, while I lose very tiny amounts in my waist and next to nothing in my arms. I powerlift as my main form of exercise, and had a BF analysis done at increments through my weight loss. Every time, I carry the most fat in my arms, no matter what I do to try and work them. In 11 months, they have seen a 0.25" change, whilst I've lost inches and inches elsewhere. Weight loss is weird.
  • SalsaJason
    SalsaJason Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Only 14 pounds down so far but an noticing an odd effect. I have lost about an inch all over but my fat areas are noticably softer. If I measure round my navel then I am down two inches, but if I measure further down at the hip I have gone up half an inch.

Moisturising like crazy, hopefully the skin will bounce back.
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    Options
    Sadly, first my face!! Then my boobs...followed closely by my butt...and it seems lately (after losing 80 pounds) my arms and legs.
  • Jezreel12
    Jezreel12 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    For me the weight comes off first neck, face, legs, buttocks, arms, chest and then stomach. My weight right now is 179 lbs and still some way to go !
  • MJFSH
    MJFSH Posts: 7,252 Member
    Options
    boobs of course! and then butt!
    ha! in all the places you really dont want to lose! thanks to weight training, i have gained some of the lost treasures back! :)
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    I always lose weight most around my waist. It just gets leaner and leaner until I can see my abs. But, the place I gain weight is my thighs, so when I lose weight I notice the loss in my thighs. If I lose too much weight (because of medical issues) my entire upper body looks too thin.
  • fadingweight
    fadingweight Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Mine is right under my boobs and my side boobs
  • grobangal88
    grobangal88 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    For me it came off just below my breasts but above my stomach. That section there. And my face.
  • NAbramovich
    NAbramovich Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I seem to lose it all over which makes sense since I gain it evenly. It makes it harder to tell when I've gained or lost weight.
  • kdz0444
    kdz0444 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Only lost 8lbs so far but my waist and back already look much slimmer. Lost a minute amount in thighs and chest. My chest has always been big so I doubt I will lose a ton there.
  • fostersu
    fostersu Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    First my pants felt better, then I looked in the mirror and I noticed my jaw line, then later reached for something and noticed my fingers looking slimmer! With much less fat on them it's so noticeable on a place like a face or hand - I'm sure it's going to take forever to notice on my arms
  • leanjogreen18
    leanjogreen18 Posts: 2,492 Member
    Options
    Face
  • hrush1889
    hrush1889 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Around my waist, chest, and butt are the first that have gotten smaller so far
  • Sillybee727
    Sillybee727 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Rib cage and upper back. The last place I gained was when I started to see the beginnings of a back roll around my bra straps. That startled me into trying to get back in shape when it appeared so I'm very glad it's the first to go!
  • SarahMorganP
    SarahMorganP Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    Upper back thigh, like right under my butt is always the first place to go. Then my upper arms. My tummy and double chin like to stay forever even though I wish they were the first to go.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!