Why is my fitbit not tracking on here says synced? Tracking on fitbit app

Options
Fitbit not tracking on here

Replies

• Missbright14
    Missbright14 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    i just posted bout fitbit, mine wont track so i unlinked and now it wont link back, im guessing there is a problem on fitbit end?
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    Mine isn't either. I did all the troubleshooting I knew how to do before emailing FitBit's tech support and they're replacing mine.
  • Missbright14
    Options
    I'm in a queue for the online fitbit chat will let u know what they say
  • Seffell
    Seffell Posts: 2,222 Member
    Options
    Mine stopped syncing too. I think it is a server issue. No need to replace your devices so soon.
  • daniip_la
    daniip_la Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    I agree that it sounds like a server issue, as mine isn't syncing today. I'm waiting it out and seeing if it starts syncing in a few hours.
  • Missbright14
    Options
    Fitbit say it's their server. And it must be MFP. Any one have any ideas about contact mfp for a quick response? Looking online and can't find the contact details
  • Missbright14
    Options
    sorry that should say fitbit say its not their server
  • vamom37
    vamom37 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Same problem with the flex as well, and was driving myself nuts trying to work around the error token message. Glad to know it's a server issue and hope it's fixed soon.
  • tracymayo1
    tracymayo1 Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    food logged today on MFP is not synced to my FITBIT.
    Obviously it is a server error somewhere and will eventually get fixed..
  • MrsJ1210
    MrsJ1210 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    usually these days I just leave it and it eventually goes back to working, really annoying still
  • gogs41
    gogs41 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    just seen a post that says MFP have an outage, would have been nice to be told via e mail or something as I have just delinked my fitbit and now can't reconnect it to MFP , not happy at all. Wheres the customer service guys, don't hide stuff please and then cause the consumer problems!
  • 808Trish808
    808Trish808 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Yup mine isn't syncing either
  • SoleilxStitch
    SoleilxStitch Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    same for everyone, just have to wait till its resolved.
  • emmas434
    emmas434 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    gogs41 wrote: »
    just seen a post that says MFP have an outage, would have been nice to be told via e mail or something as I have just delinked my fitbit and now can't reconnect it to MFP , not happy at all. Wheres the customer service guys, don't hide stuff please and then cause the consumer problems!

Just discovered this for myself, very annoying! Hopefully will be resolved soon, seems to have been broke all day
  • Angierae75
    Angierae75 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    I noticed that my food is moving over to Fitbit, but my steps still aren't coming over here. So half fixed?
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    Mine hasn't synced today either

Bet it's MFP side
  • Bearbo27
    Bearbo27 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Angierae75 wrote: »
    I noticed that my food is moving over to Fitbit, but my steps still aren't coming over here. So half fixed?

Mine is opposite. My steps are showing up here now, but my food entered is not all showing up on the fit bit dashboard. This is my first full day using my new fit bit and it is frustrating.
  • ouryve
    ouryve Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    I was wondering if the problem was webside - mine haven't spoken to each other for the past 13 hours. I entered part of my dinner, while I was on the bus, this morning and that went back to fitbit, but nothing has updated, since.

I'm twitching because it's 11pm and I can't complete for the day because it's all red!
  • CoffeeNCardio
    CoffeeNCardio Posts: 1,847 Member
    Options
    Charge HR here, and mine is working and syncing fine since I tried this:

1.Change your diet/fitness profile on MFP. I changed from active to lightly active and waited a day.
    2. Change it back.

Hope that helps folks. It seemed to kick mine back into gear. I think it's because it forces MFP to recalculate how much it estimates you'll burn at a given activity level, which it then compares to Fitbit to get you the negative calories or added calories to your daily goal.