fitbit

Options
any one else having problems with their fitbit syncing to MFP today??

Replies

• GregTaliercio
    GregTaliercio Posts: 1 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    YES!
    Was having issues with my calories not syncing, so I disconnected the app, logged onto Fitbit and revoked access to MFP. Now when I try and connect Fitbit to MFP again I am getting "Access token request failed."
  • Missbright14
    Missbright14 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    yes same as me.... thank god its not just me going crazy
  • CherylNTexas
    CherylNTexas Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    They aren't playing well with others today. No calories showing up on fitbit, no exercise showing up on mfp. :-(
  • Missbright14
    Options
    I've emailed them. It's driving me mad not seeing my calories going up
  • CherylNTexas
    CherylNTexas Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    I was looking for tips on the forums, and they just went down. Hopefully they are fixing all the problems!
  • Bearbo27
    Bearbo27 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I just got my new fit bit yesterday :( Hopefully it gets fixed soon.
  • Missbright14
    Options
    Fingers crossed x
  • clearbluesky0
    clearbluesky0 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Same here, relieved to know it's not just me.
  • aabelch
    aabelch Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Yep I'm getting the same issues. Revoked access for myfitnesspal app in the fitbit and now when I try to resync them I keep getting the access denied issue.
  • krepanie
    krepanie Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Same thing going on for me as well. :neutral:
  • dothefreddy
    dothefreddy Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Same here.
  • DrIvy2016
    DrIvy2016 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Glad I'm not the only one going crazy here! I just got my first FitBit on Friday and I've already become dependent on the two syncing up. I unlinked and also get "access token denied" message. Sad face.
  • Sara1791
    Sara1791 Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    yep
  • ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    So it's not just me. Good to know. lol
  • greatdaneaddict
    greatdaneaddict Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Same here!
  • GottaBurnEmAll
    GottaBurnEmAll Posts: 7,722 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    I signed back up here specifically for the Fitbit adjustments because no other site does it as well as MFP. I am not very pleased. It didn't sync on Saturday either.
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    MFP customer support has posted today that this is a known issue and they are asking people to refrain from unlinking and relinking as this will not solve the problem. They say they are working on a resolution.
  • GottaBurnEmAll
    GottaBurnEmAll Posts: 7,722 Member
    Options
    MFP customer support has posted today that this is a known issue and they are asking people to refrain from unlinking and relinking as this will not solve the problem. They say they are working on a resolution.

I found this out too late :/
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options

They don't do the most seamless job of publicizing known issues (this notice was in the customer support area, not in any of the places in the forums where people tend to go first to troubleshoot Fitbit/MFP sync issues) so I can understand how it was missed.
  • Missbright14
    Options

Me too!