Has anyone done a shakeology cleanse??

Options
What do you think? I've heard mixed reviews.

Replies

• wildeone4
    wildeone4 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    The 3 day cleanse or just having Shakeology every day?
  • GamecockFan14
    GamecockFan14 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    the three day cleanse.
  • wildeone4
    wildeone4 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I haven't done it, but friends of mine have. They love it! They have lost a lb or more doing it. You are best to do it during low impact days though.
  • jessilea53
    jessilea53 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Ill be doing mine later this week as soon as I get it...My friend KimPhillips36 on here is who I got it from and she has done it. She gave good reviews and great results hence why Im going to try it. Im looking forward to it. I will let you know how it goes when Im done. :)
  • BrentGetsFit
    BrentGetsFit Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    Full disclosure, as a Beachbody coach I sell Shakeology.

I did the cleanse back in May and lost 7 pounds. It didn't come back either. I felt tired and had a headache on the first day, less so on the second and fairly normal on the third. I didn't workout during those three days, just couldn't find the energy for much more than a walk around the neighborhood. I don't intend on doing it very often, probably more as a plateau buster if necessary. Good luck :)
  • FairyMiss
    FairyMiss Posts: 1,812 Member
    Options
    have a friend on here , just did, he is a bb coach. think he lost a good bit, going to get with him about it as a jump start after my cruise in sept, since though i am going to try to eat healthy well i have heard about cruise food
  • onlyrobey1
    onlyrobey1 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Isn't it really expensive? I know people that sell it and although I was given a sample, I couldn't afford to buy any. I was thinking somewhere in the 100's. I don't quite remember, am I wrong?
  • BrentGetsFit
    Options
    Isn't it really expensive? I know people that sell it and although I was given a sample, I couldn't afford to buy any. I was thinking somewhere in the 100's. I don't quite remember, am I wrong?

If you buy the 30 day supply it's $120. Some coaches sell "cleanse packs" which include 9 single serve packs. Those go for around $36.
  • onlyrobey1
    Options

If you buy the 30 day supply it's $120. Some coaches sell "cleanse packs" which include 9 single serve packs. Those go for around $36.

huh, well in that case, I may have to do the cleanse. You wanna hook me up?
  • Natalie2040
    Natalie2040 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I did it twice...kind of, hehe. The first time was harder, lasted almost 3 days. I was having headaches the last day and went back to normal eating. The 2nd time (about 6 mos. later) I did the whole cleanse and felt good but hungry towards the end, and lost 4 lbs. It was a good jump start!

It is definitely recommended to not do much exercise at all, since your calorie intake is lower for those cleanse days.

I am a coach as well and have a cleanse pack available $45 including shipping and detox tea. I also include some recipes and instructions. If you are interested send me a message and I can send you the link to purchase :)
  • BrentGetsFit
    Options

huh, well in that case, I may have to do the cleanse. You wanna hook me up?

I'd love to but right now I've only got a handful of greenberry packets on hand. I need to order another box. Your friend who gave you the samples might be a better option, plus no shipping that way :)
  • onlyrobey1
    Options
    Okeydoke,

Thanks Brent.