Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

How tall are you?

Replies

• JEK717
    JEK717 Posts: 1,497
    I'm only 5'8

Haha dude...i'm only 5'8...puhlease. THAT'S TALL TO ME!!!!

I'm 5'2.5. 105lbs.
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
    I'm only 5'8

You have no idea how refreshing it is to see a guy who is normal! I'm tiny and the guys I date always seem too tall...neck cramps and standing on a stair or two to kiss good night is not romantic at all. Trust me, lol.

*also....I'm a bit of a stalker....I had to check your profile out, lol. Mmmm...book nerd. Geek = Sexy!
  • etroupe
    etroupe Posts: 54
    Im 5'5 and currently weigh 132lbs done with weightloss..now working on muscles
  • ejohndrow
    ejohndrow Posts: 1,399 Member
    5'3" and so so far away from my goal weight.
  • writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    5'8 here :) My goal weight is a toned 165.
  • Rebeloo24
    Rebeloo24 Posts: 6
    Don't be too jealous. I don't wear heels cuz I feel like an amazon woman when I do lol
    I'd spare ya a couple inches if I could lol
  • heather7marie
    heather7marie Posts: 506 Member
    I'm about 5'4." I'm 5'5" on a good day though. :wink: I still have a long, long way to go and right now I can't seem to get out of the 180s.
  • Gagal81
    Gagal81 Posts: 6
    I am 5'4. Actually rounding up a little ;)
    I am 135 right now but want to get back down to 120 -125.
    I am actually a little less concerned with my weight as long as I can get back in to my pre preg jeans.
    I was pretty toned before I got preg with my daughter but after not be able to do much of anything and having a long recovery I have lost losts of muscle mass.
  • EuroDriver
    EuroDriver Posts: 254
    6'2
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    I am shrinking from 5'4" to about 5 2/12". Gravity has not been my friend, but I'm eating healthy and losing a little at a time. Can I blame it on being almost 60?????

I'm shrinking too :laugh: it may have been to an experiment I was in for a few months, due to gravity as well lol.

I'm 4'9" (maybe 4'8.5" now) but used to be 4'11"

my goal weight is listed below (85-90 pounds). I think I'm eating too much so I'm not losing very quickly. :embarassed:
  • AtticusFinch
    AtticusFinch Posts: 1,262 Member
    5' 10" (or Six feet in heels) x
  • BARBIED0LL
    BARBIED0LL Posts: 12 Member
    I am 5'2"
  • Brandon74
    Brandon74 Posts: 453 Member
    5'5 1/2. I usually round it to 5'6
  • ciara_x
    ciara_x Posts: 20 Member
    I'm 5'1 or maybe 2 not sure and i weigh 91 pounds :)
  • TakeOne
    TakeOne Posts: 345 Member
    Don't be too jealous. I don't wear heels cuz I feel like an amazon woman when I do lol
    I'd spare ya a couple inches if I could lol

Aww..thanks! :flowerforyou:
  • MondaysChild81
    MondaysChild81 Posts: 158 Member
    5ft 3 and 112 pounds
  • avalonms
    avalonms Posts: 2,468 Member
    6'1"
  • kryscas
    kryscas Posts: 43 Member
    I'm 5'10" with a med/large frame. I just want to be smokin' hot. lol I don't care what the weight is but I'll know when I get there! :)
  • RozeGod
    RozeGod Posts: 118
    5' 8" at 145 pounds trying to get to 125
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Just checked still 5'9'' DAMN!!!