Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Workout routine

I am planning on doing miracle miles walk at home and the beachbody yoga retreat daily. Anyone tried either one?

Replies

• rsnodgrass1128
    rsnodgrass1128 Posts: 16 Member
    I'm doing the yoga retreat right now and I am really liking it! Have you started yet?
  • downa100
    downa100 Posts: 184 Member
    Starting Monday. Have you seen any results. I have done PiYo before I am hoping I would see the same kind of results with the yoga retreat
  • rsnodgrass1128
    rsnodgrass1128 Posts: 16 Member
    The yoga retreat is very beginner level (at least so far). PiYo is consider a lower impact workout compared to other Beachbody programs but I haven't completed the yoga retreat yet so it could gradually get more intense. If I remember correctly, PiYo kind of started out slow as well and picked up the pace as you go along. Best of luck to you!
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Leslie Sansone is great cardio. She may use a resistance band from time to time, but that will be VERY light strength training. I love Leslie, but I do strength training separately (Kelly Coffey-Meyer).

Here's the Leslie Group here: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/335-leslie-sansone-walk-at-home

Yoga could possibly give you some strength training, but at the "beginner level" that @rsnodgrass1128 references....doesn't sound like a lot. Hopefully it picks up.