Tight pants on guys?

Options

Replies

• thisonetimeatthegym
    thisonetimeatthegym Posts: 1,977 Member
    Options
    #1 Looks ridiculous
    #2 Looks like he's wearing his girlfriend's jeans or fantasizes about being a girl
    #3 Looks hot, because he's so cool, yum yum yum
    #4 Is a woman

So, I guess it depends on what your pant wearing goals are.
  • benmullins4
    benmullins4 Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    I'd go 2 or 3. Depends on what your rocking for shoes and/or your shirt though
  • JukeboxHeroine
    JukeboxHeroine Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Definitely 3.
  • wilsoncl6
    wilsoncl6 Posts: 1,288 Member
    Options
    I don't own a single pair of jeans. I just don't like the fabric. I wear chinos. And they must be from either brooks brothers red fleece or British high street clothesmakers.

As for the OP, depends on your body type and personality. Idris Elba for example can wear anything and he pulls it off.

Even Idris Elba couldn't pull off #4.
  • CharlieBeansmomTracey
    Options
    wilsoncl6 wrote: »
    I don't own a single pair of jeans. I just don't like the fabric. I wear chinos. And they must be from either brooks brothers red fleece or British high street clothesmakers.

As for the OP, depends on your body type and personality. Idris Elba for example can wear anything and he pulls it off.

Even Idris Elba couldn't pull off #4.
    None of the pants in the OP is my style. Though I wear fitted chinos which is slim enough but there is breathing room for the nutsack.

But the jeans style won't matter if the wearer accessories up. A jacket, skinny or a square end tie. And cowl/scarf.

#4 is a nutcracker, I agree.

#4 Im pretty sure are womens jeans,they look like it anyway. but they are coming back with crop tops for men so who knows lol
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    No skinny jeans.
  • CharlieBeansmomTracey
    Options
    if you want some nice jeans find some levis straight leg or some other cut,Im sure they come in black as well. no need for skinny jeans to look presentable or whatever it is you are going for.
  • thisonetimeatthegym
    thisonetimeatthegym Posts: 1,977 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    g9f8cnw0j3xz.jpg

Mitt was like, "Now watch me whip, watch me nay nay."
  • TJnTexas
    TJnTexas Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Makes me think of:

Mal: Just be careful. We cheated Badger out of good money to buy that frippery, and you're supposed to make me look respectable.

Kaylee: Yes, sir, Captain Tight Pants
  • adriennevy
    adriennevy Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend is a tall skinny guy, and I think a slender, but not super tight fit looks best. 7aag2r7dcqwz.jpg
  • angrydads
    angrydads Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Sigh.....quads don't get tight pants....