Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

How often do you weight yourself?

1235»

Replies

• juliebowman4
    juliebowman4 Posts: 784 Member
    A couple of times a week
    Daily was just too....too....
    like a roller coaster. Mon morning I'd be excited to see I was down a pound only to step on Tuesday morning a have it say I was up 3 pounds
  • 321BooM
    321BooM Posts: 25 Member
    I weigh myself every morning as I need to do it to keep myself accountable!
  • daleis49
    daleis49 Posts: 6 Member
    Every morning.
  • Tiffminus30
    Tiffminus30 Posts: 7 Member
    Every day, but I'm switching over to once per week because I felt it was becoming an obsession (for me).
  • Grankakes
    Grankakes Posts: 128 Member
    i just started whole30 last week and it suggests not weighing for the full 30 days. its really really really hard not to step on that scale when i walk past it! when i get to a more maintenance phase, i'll probably go back to daily
  • CoffeeNCardio
    CoffeeNCardio Posts: 1,847 Member
    Daily. If I did every week I would get sad because I retain METRIC %#@& TONS of water on my cycle. I weigh daily so I can watch that water fall off and see my loss while laughing maniacally:)
  • JJBerk
    JJBerk Posts: 7 Member
    Fresh off the potty, buck naked, just before shower, every morning. My smart scale synch's to MFP every time. At this stage, where every single thing I do counts, it's all a numbers game for me. It keeps me going, though some mornings with gains make for a rough day. One day at a time!