Goal to be a stronger healthier version of me ! Oh yes and loose 100 pounds by September 2017

Options
2»

Replies

• oceandaisies
    oceandaisies Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I am with you! I have lost 25 lbs since June 1st and my goal is to lose another 68 lbs by June 2017. Anyone who wants, feel free to add me. My diary is open to friends :)
  • GothamVeggie
    GothamVeggie Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I have a whole helluva lot to lose as well & would love more MFP friends for motivation. Let's do this! (My diary is open to friends.)
  • Sdotthickums
    Sdotthickums Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    We are in the same boat!!!!!! Feel free to add me
  • MorbidlyMe
    MorbidlyMe Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi there. I'm totally in. my birthday just passed on the 18th and I definitely want to drop a hundred pounds by my next birthday so that I can be fit and Fabulous!
  • mastifflvr28
    mastifflvr28 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Me too me too. I need to lose at least 60. I have no time expectations because I lose so slowly. I started a fit camp gym with Hiit and going Paleo. Excited to be on this journey with you all.
    Mast
  • aarar
    aarar Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    I started in Sep 2012 and in Sep 2013 was 100lbs less, so yes it can be done! I've been maintaining for a few years but now working to lose about 20lbs I've gained in 2016. Feel free to add me!
  • mrjackson65
    mrjackson65 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I love the energy in this thread... !!! I've been here, did well, been down, been up, been around... Its time to master the process and have discipline daily!
  • janieg2
    janieg2 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Yes, and I'm repeating these words as they describe me also - I've been here, did well, been down, been up, been around... Its time to master the process and have discipline daily!
  • janieg2
    janieg2 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Does anyone have a good web site for healthy foods that contain simple ingredients and easy to make?
  • surfer2012
    surfer2012 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello!! Just started day after Labor Day on a Tues!! Not another Monday-lol!! My highest weight I peaked at 260....this time when I started this journey after Labor Day I started at 254.2 and now I'm currently at 244!!! Going through a lot right now personally so support group would be awesome !!!! Hopefully I'm doing this part right so you can add me!!! Thanks and let's Rock it !!!!
  • tanico620
    tanico620 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • sadbat
    sadbat Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Iam in too