Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Hello

I hope I am posting in the right spot. I joined this site about 6 days ago and am still learning where every thing is. Well here I go, I am 35 years old women and weigh 159lb and am 5" 4'. After I had my daughter about 17 years ago I have never really been able to get my weight under control. The most I have ever weighed was 180 but have stayed for the last 15 years around 140 to 160. I can say that I have made a lot of mistakes with what I eat over the years that has kept me on this yo-yo. I have always thought eat less will get you to where you want to be and nothing would change for me i would all ways seem to stay the same. I would go down and come right back and half the time would not have energy to even work out. But now I understand you have to eat to have the energy to work out in order to lose the weight and I was surprised many people think the same way I did, eat less and work out. But here I am, I started the p90x work out and I am hating and loving it all at the same time. IT is hard and to help me even more I started this sit. But I am Looking forward to getting in shape not even really thinking about what I am going to lose, just about feeling better and having more energy. I will be happy with 10 lbs gone and just feeling better about my self. I wish you all the best.

Replies