Needing Some Motivation....

Options
jujudot
jujudot Posts: 129 Member
I was going to wait to post some pics when I hit a 20lb loss, but I've really been struggling to stay motivated over the past couple of weeks. I need to get out of my postvacation rut! :laugh:

Last summer
DSCF0513-1.jpg

Yesterday

2011-07-09_18-07-34_197.jpg

Replies

• Terri_74
    Terri_74 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Thats a BIG difference!! Keep going and stay strong!! Thanks for being a friend..your great!!
  • Angel1066
    Angel1066 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Very nice job, keep it up. It's hard to stay motivated but with the people on this site i'm doing better than i ever thought i would, lean on your friends here for support if you need to. Good luck on getting to goal.
  • paperboyfabe
    paperboyfabe Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Add me as a friend.. I'll help u stay motivated!!
  • Morglem
    Morglem Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Big difference! Stay strong you can do it!!!
  • corriekate
    Options
    Great Job! You look great!:happy:
  • Terri_39
    Terri_39 Posts: 122
    Options
    Wow! Great job! I know how if feels to need the motivation! You will definitely find it here. Good luck! Feel free to friend request me!
  • Skeebee
    Skeebee Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!!!! Thank you so much for sharing and keep up the awesome work! I really like your minigoals. I set unrealistic goals before and that's why I always gave up. My goal is to reach 200 (I only got to 207 last time I tried). I bought myself a black dress and a new swimsuit; both size 10. That is my secondary goal, but my current is to reach that 200.

Closest I got last time (2004) was 207 (those are in my profile pictures. I usually would put a current picture of me, but every time I login to my profile page, I see the old picture of me and that keeps me motivated). After reading your minigoals, I think I need to do more of that for me to keep me going. Thank you again for sharing!
  • shreddingit
    shreddingit Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    yes your doing great, dont stop now..
  • sawalter68
    sawalter68 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    You look great - sometimes we give that scale too much power. I have a feeling you have dropped quite a few inches and even pant sizes. Keeping track of those victories can be very rewarding goals. Don't get down on yourself just because life got in the way a little bit.
  • Nexxy
    Nexxy Posts: 33
    Options
    You look great!! Keep up the great work!! :D
  • ga_peach75
    ga_peach75 Posts: 17
    Options
    You look so good!! Keep it up, I am hoping to post pics one day I need the motivation too but you keep up the good work your goal is coming sooner than you think. You can add me as a friend if you like :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!