Wanted: Friends

Options
Anyone here thats new or old, who is dedicated to a new you, in for the long haul, need friends to support and who need to be supported, have great old friends, can use some new energy mixed in with the old energy! I have shred 50lbs. and still have a ways to go, so please add me as a friend if you would like to share the journey with me! :wink:

Replies

• jnetro
    jnetro Posts: 5
    Options
    Hi Bluetinker31 - congrats on the 50 lbs that you have already lost. Keep up the good work and I know you can accomplish the rest. I just started using this site 2 days ago and I love it. I have about 60 lbs that I need to lose so I hope I can stay motivated.

Jen
  • anberlingasm
    anberlingasm Posts: 177
    Options
    Congratulations on the 50lb you've already lost, that's awesome! I'm 11lb down but have quite a few left to go.
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!
  • karlajohnson123
    karlajohnson123 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Way to go. I have a long way to go. I am sure I will be sitting here this time next year-there will just be a lot less of me.
    I am in it for the long haul!
    I would love to be friends!
  • danibee79
    danibee79 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Hey, ur doing great!! I've only been on here a month and I'm really addicted to the app! Pls all feel free to add me as a friend. Just leave me a little note and ill get back to u. Good luck everyone!
  • danibee79
    danibee79 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Hey, ur doing great!! I've only been on here a month and I'm really addicted to the app! Pls all feel free to add me as a friend. Just leave me a little note and ill get back to u. Good luck everyone!
  • starryheart83
    Options
    Yay for the 50! I can't wait to be there! I have a ways to go but I'm going to get there! I'm definitely in this for the long haul! And always welcome new friends! I need all the support I can get!
  • KevDaniel
    KevDaniel Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    That is a really an awesome job, way to go!