• jm216
    jm216 Posts: 3,785 Member
    Options
    Well said, Jeyradan!
  • jm216
    Options
    Wednesday Wisdom:

Enjoy yourself today.... do something just for you. Take a nature walk in a park....Enjoy a soak in the tub... light some candles. Take time to decompress and unwind... then tell us about it. <3 Jill
  • 71lmf
    71lmf Posts: 51 Member
    Options

Thanks @jm216 and @Jeyradan :blush:

It was nice not to think about it for one meal. And yesterday I had no trouble getting back on track - yay!

Hoping to get out for a walk tonight :)

Leanne

• jm216
    Options
    Good Morning!

It's Thursday...time to make yourself awesome!
    Carpe Diem my friends.

❤️Jill
  • jm216
    Options
    Today is my 21st wedding anniversary.❤️
    I'm so lucky to have married my best friend.

Jill
  • luv2shimmy
    luv2shimmy Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on 20 years!
  • jm216
    Options
    Thank you!

I just watched my kids run in their cross country races.... and I'm so proud of them. My son shaved 30 seconds off of his PR. (Personal Record). My daughter shaved off 2 minutes!
    :o
  • terribuchin
    terribuchin Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'd like the wagon to stop and pick me up~ I have been working on it a little while but would like to have the support of new friends!
  • 71lmf
    71lmf Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Congratulations @jm216 :)
  • jm216
    Options
    I'd like the wagon to stop and pick me up~ I have been working on it a little while but would like to have the support of new friends!

Welcome Terri! :)
  • cjdalla
    cjdalla Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm on the wagon guys. Working hard with trainer and improved my eating. Writing everything down. Only 2 weeks and lost .7kg. Felt like crying when my weight went up overnight though. It's such a mental game.

No falling off the wagon. Trainer reminded me he helped me once when I came to him at exactly the same weight. Really annoyed with myself that I fell off an have to repeat history but I will just buckle and get on board. Off for a run.

Keep inspiring.
  • Jeyradan
    Jeyradan Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Hope everyone had a great weekend! It sounds like we're all working hard on our goals, so I bet it's going to be a great week for us all.

I'm trying something new this week, eating back all of my exercise calories (a terrifying prospect, since we all know MyFitnessPal tends to wildly overestimate them) while increasing my total amount of exercise. I've been finding myself irritable and slightly "off," and I've been worried that undereating is contributing - so the doctor suggested increasing my eating, but also upping my exercise to try to counteract it.

Goals for this week:
    - Come in under my calorie goal every day (but as close to it as possible).
    - Do a lunchtime couch-to-5K run every weekday (I hate running, so this is the tough one).
    - At least half an hour of other exercise every day (which I already do, so it's much easier).
    - Keep a close eye on my physical feelings and my mood to see how things are working!
  • cd60kg
    cd60kg Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    That's a good plan. Instead of giving in you are ramping up. Thanks. That's inspiring.
  • KiraCharman
    KiraCharman Posts: 90 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Hey everyone, if your looking for a friend during your journey feel free to add me :)
  • jm216
    Options
    I love all of the new friends! Welcome.... we're glad to share the journey with you!

Jill
  • jm216
    Options
    It's a dreary day today, but I had a yummy bowl of soup for lunch. Tonight we're having breakfast for dinner. <3
  • arrowhead1124
    arrowhead1124 Posts: 8 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    I just found this thread. I fell off the wagon for over 8 months and gained back the 20 I lost and added an addition 12. I got back on it 41 days ago! (yay me!) However, the last three days have been a struggle, I've been over calories (2490 in the last three days :( ) Last time this happend was 8 months ago, when I slowly gave up. I don't want this to happen like it did last time. Any suggestions on how to keep sticking with it? Thanks!
  • jm216
    Options
    Welcome Arrowhead!

My advice, stick with us. Here is your spot in the world to talk about it...with no judgement. We're here to listen... and we're going through the same thing. Keep logging, and work through it with us.
    Each day is a fresh start...a new day to start over and try again. Welcome to the wagon!

<3 Jill
  • Jeyradan
    Jeyradan Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Bit nervous about tomorrow's weigh-in. I've stuck completely to my goals this week - done all my workouts, attended every aikido class, gone running every lunch hour, eaten back all my exercise calories but stayed under my limit - but I feel like I've slid back. I'm sure it's all in my head, but it certainly seems like I've got body fat I didn't have a week ago...

Guess I'll find out tomorrow. I just don't want to end up with a setback as a result of trying to be healthier instead of just more restrictive, and it's making me antsy.
  • jm216
    Options
    Hey Jey,

You've been doing all the right things, and hopefully you feel better, too. You've got this!