100 lbs lost as of today!! [[before & after pics]]

Options

Replies

• waster196
    waster196 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Amazing job well done. You look lovely. Now don't let up!
  • Love_Live_Strong
    Options
    Congrats Girl!!! You've done great! Keep up the positive thinking & great determination and you'll surpass your goals!!! YOU GOT THIS GIRL!! :smiley:
  • nord51
    nord51 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    WOW, congratulations!! Great job on the mindset turn around, not easy to just start accepting and loving yourself. Very inspiring
  • lilstry
    lilstry Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the 100 pound loss! You look amazing!
  • MarkaStone
    MarkaStone Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    -The most important thing? I stopped hating myself because seriously, why would you do something as difficult as weight loss, something that takes so much effort, for someone you don't even like? Don't wait for the weight to come off to love yourself -- you realize how ridiculous that is right? You're amazing, believe it and treat yourself the way you'd treat someone who isn't any less than that. Not to get cheesy on anyone reading this -- but I wholeheartedly stand behind this. I had a hard time sticking to my diet plans and I'd give up because I believed I was just a piece of crap anyways, and now I've had no problems whatsoever religiously following my plan for 9 months so far.

This is possibly the hardest to follow but best bit of advice anyone could give. You're amazing and you've accomplished an amazing thing. Losing weight was hard but sticking to that bit of advice is even harder. Well done
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    WOW YOU ARE LOOKING AMAZING FANTASTIC JOB! :smiley:
  • IdLikeToLoseItLoseIt
    Options
    Well done!
  • avchavis
    avchavis Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    You are truly an inspiration! Way to go!
  • zombiemomjo
    zombiemomjo Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    Totally amazing!!! You are a rock star!
  • ogtmama
    ogtmama Posts: 1,403 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That's an amazing accomplishment!
  • LindaGilpin59
    LindaGilpin59 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Awesome sauce
  • ForMe2No
    ForMe2No Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Way to go! You look great!
  • amandablair90
    amandablair90 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    wow y'all are so awesome, thank you for making me feel great ;___; so much love out here. I love this community.
  • katielynn107
    katielynn107 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Wow! That's awesome!! How was it starting keto?
  • morgo20
    morgo20 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    You look so great!!1 You should be so proud of yourself, your face is glowing, and so much slimmer now!!! Beautiful!
  • amandablair90
    amandablair90 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Wow! That's awesome!! How was it starting keto?

I actually began with a Whole 30, but you still experience the 'keto flu' with that too.. it was brutal. I was nauseous and fatigued for about a week or maybe 2. It was very difficult, but once I overcame the flu part, I felt amazing. The way I feel hunger now is...different. Now it's more of a trigger that I *need* nutrition now, as opposed to a constant, nagging feeling. It's even changed the foods I like to eat.

Also thanks, you two, for the response. Greatly appreciated!
  • agbmom556
    agbmom556 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • ushkii
    ushkii Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Great story, thanks for sharing.
  • veggie16mfp
    veggie16mfp Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I came on looking for some inspiration this evening and boy you provided it! You look AMAZING!

Finally did it, woohoo!! I was so excited this morning when I stepped on the scale and saw that number!! Just 6 measly pounds away from onederland :D

SW: 305lbs
    CW: 205lbs
    GW: 160lbs
    height: 5'8

Before

ozzhhf587voo.jpgnuu0c2c33wm0.jpgwmkibnbqj8tq.jpg

Current

y4p6w4ta1m4i.jpg4s2qnlbwrxap.jpg
    nf3se86rg7a7.jpg

How I did it

-My diet switches up constantly between keto, just plain clean eating, I do whole 30s every now and then, and on rare occasions I'll eat something crappy for me, to prevent myself from eating crappy all the time.
    -I tend to ALWAYS avoid gluten, even when I cheat. I try to always avoid sugar but that's one of those things I experience from time to time, sparingly.
    -I haven't begun a solid work out plan, instead I've done things like getting out and going hiking, I'll do circuits at home in my bedroom or even Jillian Michaels videos. I plan on getting to a gym sometime this week to sign up woohoo!!
    -The most important thing? I stopped hating myself because seriously, why would you do something as difficult as weight loss, something that takes so much effort, for someone you don't even like? Don't wait for the weight to come off to love yourself -- you realize how ridiculous that is right? You're amazing, believe it and treat yourself the way you'd treat someone who isn't any less than that. Not to get cheesy on anyone reading this -- but I wholeheartedly stand behind this. I had a hard time sticking to my diet plans and I'd give up because I believed I was just a piece of crap anyways, and now I've had no problems whatsoever religiously following my plan for 9 months so far.

Anyways, thanks for reading guys :)

• cathleenoneillco
    cathleenoneillco Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Great work on yourself! Inspiring!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!