*Gamer with a gut flora fascination*

Hi I'm DC from central Florida I'm into fitness nutrition and gaming and weird love for learning about the gut and its connection to our health!! I've lost about 16 lbs now planing to tone up and tackle my other problem areas. Anyone wanting to add me more than welcome to I'd love to be apart of your journey to becoming the best versions of yourself :)

Replies

• Verchild
    Verchild Posts: 866 Member
    Hey bud, add me if you like. Its all about supporting one-another. :)
  • DoctahJenn
    DoctahJenn Posts: 616 Member
    What kind of gamer? I'm an mmo or rpg player mostly, myself - both pc and console - and I enjoy a large number of tabletop games. (Though not role playing tabletop games, oddly enough. You'd think I would.) Feel free to shoot me an invite!
  • DC_United216
    DC_United216 Posts: 63 Member
    Mostly RPG and Fps .. Id love to get into PC gaming again but I'm schedule is jammed I don't think I'd leave my house or get my workouts in lol.. I'll definitely add you what console do you play me I'm a Microsoft guy
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    edited September 2016
    I'm also into gut flora! I am in a study right now about the microbiome. Add me!
  • DC_United216
    Awesome !! I'm excited ok I will
  • DoctahJenn
    DoctahJenn Posts: 616 Member
    Mostly RPG and Fps .. Id love to get into PC gaming again but I'm schedule is jammed I don't think I'd leave my house or get my workouts in lol.. I'll definitely add you what console do you play me I'm a Microsoft guy

I do both, tbh. I'm not with the newest version of either at the moment, but I'll be upgrading the 360 soon, and maybe the ps3 next year.
  • Bench_Bunny
    Bench_Bunny Posts: 67 Member
    Added!
  • DC_United216
    Thank you!