Looking for motivation/support and offering

Options
Hey my name is Brittany I am 22 years old. I'm new to this app/site so bear with me as I share a little about myself and my journey I am currently on. My starting weight was 498lbs but I currently weigh 427 lbs and my goal weight is 150 lbs that is a long ways away but I know I can and have to do this. It's been a tough struggle but I am managing with minor bumps in the road and slip ups but every day I try harder. I have been big all my life from the time I was 15 months old and I know that I'm not getting any younger so I have to do this no matter how hard it gets. I have a wonderful boyfriend going through the same and he has motivated me and helped me so much the past 4 months we been together. I also have my mom and dad as well. I am going to get the gastric bypass surgery and I wanted to keep track of my food intake therefore I found this and I'm so glad I did it's been great. Anyways enough of me going on about me I would to hear some of your stories and hopefully make new friends as I continue my journey. Thanks for reading.

Replies

• bbwprincess2016
    Options
    Thanks so much
  • mandee201023
    mandee201023 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    That's so awesome that you've already lost that much weight! Hopefully being on here will help you continue your journey. Just remember to never quit and never give up. I would love to offer you any motivation or tips you need. Just let me know!
  • theclaw900
    theclaw900 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    @bbwprincess2016 That's 15% of your bodyweight. That's a great accomplishment. You should be proud of your progress. I've known folks who have "cut themselves in half" and more so I know it's possible. Keep at it.

Best regards,
    Jeff
  • peggyyaeger9
    peggyyaeger9 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on losing that amount of weight already! Having support along the way is so important. My husband and I are working at it together and it really helps. I wish you great success on your fitness journey!