OCTOBER WEIGHT LOSS CHALLENGE

Replies

• mari_moulin
    mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
    Thanks for joining guys. Those who sent requests to join you have been added to teams.
  • mari_moulin
    Those who didn't send requests Ive tried sending you an invite. If your invites are not accepted but Saturday you can no longer join in the October Challenge.
  • nehaad88
    nehaad88 Posts: 159 Member
    I would like to join please..
  • tymjennings
    tymjennings Posts: 11 Member
    I want to join
  • mari_moulin
    You are both welcome please click in the link above to join.
  • jesheckah
    jesheckah Posts: 33 Member
    I want in
  • Gymgrl421
    Gymgrl421 Posts: 26 Member
    Please count me in! Thank you.
  • mari_moulin
    Please ask to join using the link above.
  • Jirinka2021
    Jirinka2021 Posts: 3 Member
    I would like to join please. Sounds great
  • bethcamy1
    bethcamy1 Posts: 40 Member
    Am looking forward to joining. I've learned that accountability works best for me!
  • lennoncpa
    lennoncpa Posts: 777 Member
    I would love to join!
  • sufire
    sufire Posts: 71 Member
    I would love to join!
  • msmimi
    msmimi Posts: 381 Member
    Add me! I would love to join!!!!
  • jedaschultz
    jedaschultz Posts: 985 Member
    Please add me to your group. Thank you.
  • crazylibraluv
    crazylibraluv Posts: 117 Member
    After having done this for 2 months in a challenge discussion board, and 3 months in the Kill The Fat group, we are happy to continue on through the month of OCTOBER! I followed some other great examples and started this weight loss challenge group back in July. It has been very helpful for me and several others during the months of May - September. It's helped us keep accountable each week, and kept us pushing forward in our journey.

Our challengers are split up into teams. Each team has its own discussion board where you can help motivate each other and you can post about goals, struggles and successes each week.

In the month of September we also added a Weekly Challenge discussion for EVERYONE to join if they wish. Its not mandatory and we don't seek perfection but its a little something to keep us on track.

NEW CHALLENGERS ARE WELCOME. You will be finding an amazing and supportive group of people here to help you through the month and on your journey to a healthier and fitter life.

If you wish to join us, leave a comment below then click in the link below and ask to join the group.

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/114605-kill-the-fat-monthly-weight-loss-challenge

Once you join and I accept your request, you can come in on the week of Sep 25 - Oct 1 on your weigh in day to register for the October challenge. Once you enter the information on here I will add you into our October spreadsheet.

If you have any friends that would like to join please give them our link so they can join.

Im in
  • MsHarryWinston
    MsHarryWinston Posts: 1,027 Member
    I'm in!
  • lisadfraley
    lisadfraley Posts: 2 Member
    I'd like to participate!
  • jtheuriet
    jtheuriet Posts: 2 Member
    Can I join?
  • amichelel588
    amichelel588 Posts: 122 Member