Any low carbers out there with ALOT to lose?

Today is my day 1 on low carb. I have over 150lbs to lose. Looking for others in a similar situation.
I was having a lot of trouble sticking to low cal so I thought I would try something else. I've done low carb in the past with some results. I'm hopeful & motivated!!

Replies

• ladipoet
    ladipoet Posts: 4,180 Member
    Hello and welcome. I strongly suggest you check out the main low carber daily forum group here in MFP. It's where most us Ketophiles and low carbers tend to hang out:

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/discussions/394-low-carber-daily-forum-the-lcd-group

Also, I have already eliminated 165 pounds so there are many of us out here who were once where you are now. Good luck to you!
  • ravensdiet15
    ravensdiet15 Posts: 77 Member
    Wow, that's amazing!
    Thanks for the info!
  • ravensdiet15
    End of day 2, still going strong! :smiley:
  • I have a lot to lose as well! Good luck to you! Feel free to add me!
  • Great to see others on the "train moving forward!" Ups, downs, but still moving forward... love and blessings to all
  • tumimokhema
    tumimokhema Posts: 2 Member
    Hi girl

I too have a lot to lose (around 100lbs) and am a low carber. Good luck to you-you're not in this alone. It's going to be well worth it honey. Yay us for being on this journey !!!!
  • doxiegirl222
    doxiegirl222 Posts: 1 Member
    I started Atkins induction 2 days ago. I've also had trouble sticking with a program. I'm doing fine on this. I also gave up soft drinks even if I only drank the caffeine free no calorie ones.
  • ravensdiet15
    Day 4: down 7.2lbs!!
  • jesheckah
    jesheckah Posts: 33 Member
    I'm low carb and Low Calorie. I have around 120 pounds to lose, and I'm down 37 already, so I had around 160 to lose when i started.
  • jazzkat68
    jazzkat68 Posts: 101 Member
    I have almost 100 pounds to lose. I WILL succeed! And you will too!!! 7.2 pounds! WTG!!! Add me, if you want!