After dinner dessert/sweet

Options
2»

Replies

• NancyCaz61
    NancyCaz61 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Joyjas wrote: »
    I really love a banana cut up with a little Hershey syrup drizzled on it and a couple of dollops of light whipped cream. It's sweet, I'm actually getting to eat something (vs sucking on amource of hard candy) and it's not totally unhealthy.

I could go for that now! yummy!
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,902 Member
    Options
    Ghirardelli squares - 50-70 calories. The single-serving nature of wrapped chocolate helps me not over-indulge. I eat them very, very slowly, nibbling around the edges first and letting the chocolate dissolve in my mouth.
  • sllm1
    sllm1 Posts: 2,114 Member
    Options
    I eat a couple of Milk Duds. Around 50 calories for 4 and they take a long time to chew.
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    Frozen Yogurt?! Yummy, refreshing and APPARENTLY, low fat - although I don't think that quite gives me a pass to eat the whole tub but .. *shrug*! :D
  • StealthHealth
    StealthHealth Posts: 2,417 Member
    Options
    Aldi Mosser Roth 85% cocoa solids chocolate.

1 bar is 165cals, C8/3P/F13.
  • Whitezombiegirl
    Whitezombiegirl Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    I have reactive hypoglycaemia after eating ( too much insulin produced after eating giving a dip in blood sugar). I find that this is what causes my sweet craving. I now have a 15cal glucose tablet and im good.
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options
    Skinny cow ice cream sandwich- 150 cals
    Box of chocolate pudding - 80 cals
    mini protein cheesecake - 130 cals
    A row (4 squares) of milk chocolate - 200 cals
    box of strawberry jello with whip cream - 100 cals
    etc.

I always save room for something because it keeps me sane.
  • teetertatertango
    teetertatertango Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I like ginger snaps. They are spicy enough that I can eat one and be done. Sometimes tangy lemon wafer cookies work the same way for me.
  • girlinahat
    girlinahat Posts: 2,956 Member
    Options
    peppermint tea or sometimes a cognac/digestif
  • Antmaril
    Antmaril Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Yasso Frozen Yogurt Bar. I have one every night about an hour after dinner. I like Salted Caramel, Mint Chocolate Chip and Cookie Dough. One of these bars satisfies my craving for something sweet.
  • mis1022
    mis1022 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Hot tea with stevia. In full disclosure I wouldn't be able to just have one chocolate square, unless that is all I bought from the store, so the tea works great for me.