Need some Friends?

Options

Replies

• zoepane
    zoepane Posts: 209
    Options
    I can be a friend...I totally know whay your saying, I post and no ones replies, :cry: :cry:
  • zoepane
    Options
    Sisterhood of the holy crap. I fit into these pants....thats my vote
  • PunkinHeadsMOMMA
    Options
    I can be a friend...I totally know whay your saying, I post and no ones replies, :cry: :cry:
    I know right? Some people's children...
  • PunkinHeadsMOMMA
    Options
    A vote!!!! Stop the presses we have a vote! :happy: :happy: :happy:
  • zoepane
    Options
    Maybe some of these newbies are just too shy?
  • snowday
    snowday Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Count me in. I feel the same way.
  • PunkinHeadsMOMMA
    Options
    Count me in. I feel the same way.
    Yeah! So what's your vote?
  • tidwelljw
    tidwelljw Posts: 146
    Options
    This feels too much like work and home, I'm always outnumbered! I am kind of partial to the OCC.
  • PunkinHeadsMOMMA
    Options
    This feels too much like work and home, I'm always outnumbered! I am kind of partial to the OCC.
    Sorry, my hubby feel the same way. So now we have a vote for
    Online Calorie Choppers
  • terraw
    terraw Posts: 40
    Options
    Im good with any name we come up with. Former fatties- I laughed when I read that one!!! lol :laugh:
  • PunkinHeadsMOMMA
    Options
    Someone better speak up or I'm going to make an executive vote....
  • cheri822
    cheri822 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I like the OCC. :wink:
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    Hey I want some new friends!!! Lemme IN!! LOL

I sent requests to everyone, but on the last one I sent it told me I cannot send more than 5 requests in 10 minutes, so anybody else I missed, FRIEND me!
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • PunkinHeadsMOMMA
    Options
    Welcome new people...
  • PunkinHeadsMOMMA
    Options
    2 Votes for OCC, going once, going twice.....
  • pepamint83
    pepamint83 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    i just started on jan 12 but love all the friends motivation and support i can get....ive posted before but ill say it here too i think for me whats going to help me ge through this this time is support so count me in if i can join ill motivate and support the heck out of everyone :bigsmile:

and my weigh in happens to be tuesdays anyway (i think its cause i started on a tues and it was biggest loser night on tv so i weigh in when they weigh in on the show :laugh:

oh and welcome to all fellow newbies you will love this site :drinker:
  • PunkinHeadsMOMMA
    Options
    i just started on jan 12 but love all the friends motivation and support i can get....ive posted before but ill say it here too i think for me whats going to help me ge through this this time is support so count me in if i can join ill motivate and support the heck out of everyone :bigsmile:

and my weigh in happens to be tuesdays anyway (i think its cause i started on a tues and it was biggest loser night on tv so i weigh in when they weigh in on the show :laugh:

oh and welcome to all fellow newbies you will love this site :drinker:
    Welcome, do you have a vote on the name?
  • rosabella
    rosabella Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I'll be in, I'd vote for the Sisterhood name. :) Our slogan could be "Patience, Perseverance, and Pants that fit!"
  • thompsons81702
    thompsons81702 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Hey I am new here as well. I would love a group to fit in with and meet goals with. I think OCC is fine for a name and I am good with weighing in on Tuesdays. I weigh every day but I will admit sometimes Monday's are not good if I have had a splurdge over the weekend.
  • astarte09
    astarte09 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    haha..both are funny... I like the pants one..hehe