Fitbit question

Options
I recently started using MFP as I have used an app called "Lose it". I wear a Fitbit every day. I have the fitbit connected to MFP and but where can I find that it is registering my steps? I don't understand? On the Lose it, it shows your steps at the end of your daily log but when I log into exercises on MFP I dont see it anywhere on the computer or my cell? Does it only show up when I hit my daily required steps and if so where?

Replies

• T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Options
    you see the calorie impact at the bottom of your daily diary
  • T0M_K
    Options
    on the app
  • T0M_K
    edited September 2016
    Options
    i believe it rolls into your exercise calories on your home page on the web

and on your exercise page.
  • Danylesmash
    Danylesmash Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    So it only shows up after I hit my required steps? Like I have my fitbit set at 7,000.00 as my daily goal.
  • T0M_K
    edited September 2016
    Options
    not, it starts to show up when fitbit calorie burn exceeds your mfp calorie burn...given things are set up correctly.

actually i always see it in the app and it exercise tab of the web page but its shows as a negative or positive number depending on my daily activity
  • bridgetklingshirn
    Options
    My fitbit hasn't been communicating with MFP this week. It will show my food calories in the Fitbit app but my step are not showing up on MFP like they use to. I think it is just a technical issue at the moment keeping you from seeing them.
  • Limon421
    Limon421 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I just got a fitbit too, says it's connected but shows nothing on the mfp app. Fitbit recognizes the food and water that I log on mfp though
  • xvolution
    xvolution Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    Reported calories burned from the Fitbit should show up under cardio in the Exercise section with an entry called "Fitbit calorie adjustment". I'm not entirely sure, but it may only show up when you have a calorie burn surplus for the day, unless you have "Enable Negative Adjustments" checked in the settings.
  • MichaelJSwann
    MichaelJSwann Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Is Fitbit set as your step source? On the web it's under Apps>Steps. On the app it's under More>Steps. That might be why you're not seeing it. For me it shows up as soon as I sync my tracker in the Fitbit app or when I have my computer at home on (and I'm at home too, of course).
  • zilkah
    zilkah Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    My fitbit has also been not working this week with mfp and worked fine before, no settings adjusted. Might be bugged