My boobs are too big >:C

Options

Replies

• Brandicaloriecountess
    Brandicaloriecountess Posts: 2,126 Member
    Options
    Yes, I have noticed! I am glad bc I don't want the Beth Chapman look!!!
  • gremlet
    gremlet Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I haven't lost all that much weight (about 10lbs in the last 3 months) but my body has changed shape and got a LOT smaller, and so have my boobs! I was a 32GG to start with and am now about a 30G (I need to get fitted again). I thought I'd be really disappointed but to be honest, I'm not. Proportionally, I look fine.
  • meg0013
    meg0013 Posts: 102
    Options
    mine definitely did. i started off as a 40DD, and now i'm a 36C after 70 pounds lost.
  • kmtetour
    kmtetour Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    My waist band has gone down, but my cup size has gone up! It's crazy. I don't mind bigguns, I just want them to stay proportional to my shape. I was very hourglass in high school and college, before I gained the weight.
  • KLo924
    KLo924 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    my boobs were the first to goo very sad ;(

That seems to be what's happening to me too *sigh*
  • femmerides
    femmerides Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    mine havent really gone down. maybe half a cup size but barely.
  • zyle
    zyle Posts: 34
    Options
    I have noticed some Moob shrinkage. Maybe that's why my wife isn't in love with me no more ??? I think she's bi
  • seriousaboutlife
    seriousaboutlife Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    This post kinda makes me chuckle... as I have the complete opposite problem. I weigh over 280 and fill a B quite nicely. Can't imagine what I'll be when I'm at goal. I guess I'll just have to wear my bra inside out? hahahaha
  • bwilcox30
    bwilcox30 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Boobs are made entirely of fatty tissue so you will likely see them shrink. Hopefully for your sake they will not shrink too much so that you will still have nice curves to go with your new body. Good luck on your weightloss journey.
  • seriousaboutlife
    seriousaboutlife Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I have noticed some Moob shrinkage. Maybe that's why my wife isn't in love with me no more ??? I think she's bi

LOL!!!
  • nibor
    nibor Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I've definitely lost some....which is fine with me. I'm staying proportionate to my bodies weight loss. Get a real good sports bra. Now I can wear a shirt with buttons not having to worry if its gaping or not!
  • unsuspectingfish
    unsuspectingfish Posts: 1,176 Member
    Options
    Mine have finally started to shrink. I'm hoping this means they continue to do so throughout my weight loss. I don't fancy having Cs at 150 pounds
  • Heatherbelle_87
    Heatherbelle_87 Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    Lol I love finding the women that have the same issue as me. And then reading the comments from those that hate losing their boobs. In my house we have both ME(with too much boobage) My mom & sister (first things to go)

63 lbs and I went from a 38 D/DD (depending on the style... Yes guys it matters!) to 38 C/D. If I lose some more fat around the bra line and go down to a 36 Ill be right back in the D/DD category sadly enough. But I love my boobs, I know finding dresses is a pain with a large bust, I usually have to buy the size for my boobs and get it altered down elsewhere. Every seamstress says thats the opposite of most women they taylor for....
  • SLMiddleton
    Options
    well I have lost a little over 20 lbs and the boobs were the first to go!

I am down 2 whole cup sizes and approx 3 inches around. Was a little bummed that they had to go first but all in all I am ok with it!

Besides I have also had to go buy all new underwear in a smaller size - seems my butt is shrinking as well and I am defrinately ok with that!!! :)
  • JustAboutDelicious_wechanged
    Options
    I think most of the time they will change in size or at least the band size will. I always flucuate between a DD (around 130 lbs) - G (around 185) depending on my weight at the time. Once I lose a little more weight and have one more baby I will be looking at a reduction which unfortunately is the only answer if they are too big for your frame. :(
  • cutelashawn
    cutelashawn Posts: 182
    Options
    Oh please lets not talk about boobs. Most of my friends on my page know the drama I have with my boobs. I use to wear a 44DDD now I'm in a 38DDD my cup size its still remaining the same. I can feel a slight looseer in my cup size. So hopefully next week when I get fitted again I can go down to a DD and get out of the DDD range. Good luck to you!! I want mine to go away for good
  • marji4x
    marji4x Posts: 144 Member
    Options

This made my day XD
  • kjjm08
    kjjm08 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I am counting down the days until mine shrink hopefully lol. DH on the other hand, not so much :P
  • TooFine4MFP
    TooFine4MFP Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Mine didn't. Got a breast reduction due to severe chafing, backaches, shoulder aches, and headaches.
  • LisaCFSF
    LisaCFSF Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean. I'm sure some people think I'm crazy, but I'm a 38DD now and I would really love to be back at 36C-D! Do pec exs to tone & support while you are losing weight. Good Luck!