size 4 girls what is your height and weight?

Options

Replies

• Sabiee
    Sabiee Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am 5.2. Wear 4 size currently I m 129 lbs.trying hard lost 12 months in 5 weeks .want to be 110 by aug 10 .my sister marriage is coming .guys we all can do this.........
  • NikkisNewStart
    NikkisNewStart Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 7 and 128. I wear a 4 and some 2s. I probably should be buying 2s but I always tell myself "there is no way you are in a 2" even if I am... I find myself buying baggy 4s.
  • melhort
    melhort Posts: 31
    Options
    Thanks for posting this topic! I am amazed at how everyones pant size varies!! I am 5 ft 3/4 inch, weigh 141 lbs at the moment and wear a size 8.
  • AI1108
    AI1108 Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    are you top heavy? I'm 5'3 131 lbs and i wear size 6 pants but am a size xs/sm in tops. I have a friend who's around my height and weight, she's a size 2/4 in pants but wears a md/lg in shirts. everyone's built differently.
  • kklindsey
    kklindsey Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I'm barely 5'3". Right now I am comfortably wearing a size 4. I weigh 141 lbs.

yes! finally someone else who weighs that and wears a 4. I was beginning to think I was crazy. I always wear a 4 across the board, unless they run big, one time at Maurices I had to go to a 2 and I was like, um, no. lol.
  • kklindsey
    Options
    are you top heavy? I'm 5'3 131 lbs and i wear size 6 pants but am a size xs/sm in tops. I have a friend who's around my height and weight, she's a size 2/4 in pants but wears a md/lg in shirts. everyone's built differently.

only in my arms, lol wish I had boobs, A cup all the way with big RIBS, lol. I wear a medium or small shirt and have been known to dip into the girls 14/16 when I see a cute shirt. That is why I posted because it just fascinates me how you can be the same height and weight and be so differently sized.
  • muffintopminx
    muffintopminx Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    I'm 5"8 at 153 and currently wearing size 8. Hope to be size 6 at 140. I can't ever remember being a size 4, even when I was in college at 115/120, my hips always got in the way (sarcastically thanks mom) and I wasn't a healthy 115/120 either.
  • AggieCass09
    AggieCass09 Posts: 1,867 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7,5" and weigh 155 an I'm a size 4
  • arw060310
    arw060310 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I'm 5"4, and for me to fit into a size 4 jeans, well, I'd have to weigh about 120lbs. I have really large (muscular) thighs, so I'd have to drop a lot of weight. At 130lbs I fit into a 7 pretty snug
  • samb
    samb Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    I am 5' tall and I fit into a size 4 short at American Eagle at 112lbs. It's crazy how much of a difference height can make!
  • ShannonWinger
    ShannonWinger Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    It is amazing the differences here. I have to be under 125 lbs to fit into a size 4. I'm 5'3 and 118 lbs right now and a size 4. I do have one pair of size 2 pants but they fit like a 4 and are falling off of me. I have another pair of jeans that are a size 7 that are snug. Definitely depends on the brand.
  • kklindsey
    Options
    I do have to point out that even numbers are always bigger. Juniors are the odd numbers. I wear 4's across the board at 141 but if I dive into the Juniors departments with the odd number sizes I have to get a 9 to fit my butt and it is loose in the waist. Forget a 5 or a 7 they are TINY. I always say Juniors are for girls who have never had children or butts, lol.
  • sshintaku
    sshintaku Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5 and got into size 4s at 135.

I'm 5'5" and 139, and there is no way in heck I am even close to a 4 ( 6-8 now). Although, I am definitely bottom heavy...
  • kassandra1717
    kassandra1717 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I'm 5"3, 132lbs and a size 4 or 6. 4 with pants and 6 mostly for tops cuz I have larger boobs.
  • DayAtATime
    DayAtATime Posts: 72
    Options
    I am 5'3 and weigh 135 lbs. I am either an 8 or 10 realistically. I would have to weigh in the low 120's to be back into a 4. I am not bottom heavy either.
  • skinnysawyer
    Options
    I'm 5'5" 115 lbs and size 0 or 1 in Junior's depending on the brand..I wish women's wear had standardized sizes!!
  • justsarah
    justsarah Posts: 17
    Options
    I am 5'4". When I was size 4, I was about 125lbs.

Right now I'm at 155 and still wearing my maternity clothes...lol

Also, some size 4s are different. Old Navy, for instance, is very liberal with their "size 4." But most of my jeans at a size 4 could only be worn when I was 125 or below. That was in the Junior's department.

If you are talking about the Woman's department, their "size 4" is a LOT bigger than a junior's.
  • Katie3784
    Katie3784 Posts: 543
    Options
    I wear a size 3/4 and am 5'5" and 125lbs.
  • 80lbslost
    80lbslost Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3 and currently weigh 115lbs and wear a size 0/2. When I was a size 4 I weighed between 135 and 140lbs.
  • fromaquasar
    fromaquasar Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    I'm 5"4, 123 pounds - but I am comfy in a size 4 up to about 130 pounds :)