Looking For Friends!

Options
Hey! Looking for some "friends" as I am new and motivated to make a life change to a better and healthier me! Feel free to add me as well any tips and encouraging words you would like to share! :p

Replies

• theclaw900
    theclaw900 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. I'm relatively new here too.
  • walkermichaelg
    walkermichaelg Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm Michael, I'm relatively new but am on here daily. Feel free to add me for support and motivation!
  • mknutson39
    mknutson39 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Absolutely it's go times more friends the better
  • mandee201023
    mandee201023 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Just added you! I'm trying to live a healthier lifestyle as well and can use more of a community for support :)
  • rainurbina
    rainurbina Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I tried to add you, But i don't know how, please add me. Would love to support and motivate eachother!(:
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    rainurbina wrote: »
    I tried to add you, But i don't know how, please add me. Would love to support and motivate eachother!(:

Click the name under the picture, then click the name again in th ebox that pops up. Now click Add as Friend. The other person will get a notification email or screen message, and then has to accept the Friend Request.
  • edup1975
    edup1975 Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Hello from Louisiana. Add me if all of you like too
  • MattJones9
    MattJones9 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have no clue how to add people. Haha. Good luck with you fitness goals though!!
  • Obsolet2016
    Obsolet2016 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck for your journey :)
  • enjoy the journey of losing the extra lbs. need to get rid of a few myself....