I think your couple days late lol
  • sunnybeaches105
    sunnybeaches105 Posts: 2,831 Member
    Options
    14379830_1307850829245667_841840487639436174_o.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9
  • jtegirl
    jtegirl Posts: 1,137 Member
    Options
    Brad is a really good looking guy, but he does nothing for me. Just not my type. Give me Kurt Russell any day. If him and Goldie break up, I'm on it! hahaha
  • alexpn
    alexpn Posts: 59 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Horrible Bosses Jen Aniston vs every movie ever Angelina Jolie - absolutely no contest. Angelina Jolie is one of the wierdest women I have ever come across in the celeb world, she is just an odd ball. ybbkfdb49tj1.jpg
  • linesmfp
    linesmfp Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I guess that's the last nail in the coffin for my dream of being adopted by brangelina.
  • jtegirl
    Options
    And sorry, not to hijack the thread but Snake Plissken...

r1qmgl0dsaux.jpg

ok carry on Brad Lovers!

Yesssssss!!!!! and of course love, love, love him in Overboard!

• DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    Options
    I'd take Brad over Kurt but I was never, into either! Breakdown's a great movie, featuring Kurt though!
  • jtegirl
    Options
    jtegirl wrote: »
    And sorry, not to hijack the thread but Snake Plissken...

r1qmgl0dsaux.jpg

ok carry on Brad Lovers!

Yesssssss!!!!! and of course love, love, love him in Overboard!

I love him in that also. I think I've seen that movie a zillion times. Katarina!!!! Arturo!!!

One of my absolute favorite movies! "Stop the boat and let me get my mom back!" LOVE it!

• km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty sure that being single isn't a necessary requirement to get into Brad's pants.
  • Karb_Kween
    Karb_Kween Posts: 2,681 Member
    Options
    PennWalker wrote: »
    I've never been into Brad but Angelina I might just swig ways for her

If she wasn't a skeletor. Needs to gain a few.

Are you really insulting, a body type; on a fitness website?

I'm not going to insult her body type; I just think she's ugly AF. Brad needs someone prettier, blonder, if you will..... ;)

LOL
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    it's sad though. did you see the clip from when some reporter asked George Clooney about it and he hadn't heard yet and actually seemed sad.

That being said if Brad happened to show up on my doorstep, which he probably will, I wouldn't turn him away
  • thisonetimeatthegym
    thisonetimeatthegym Posts: 1,977 Member
    Options
    I guess all the people celebrating forgot there are kids involved.

• DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    I guess all the people celebrating forgot there are kids involved.

I am not celebrating, I have no interest, in Brad or Angelina! However this is all figurative, no 1's ecstatic about children; coming from a broken home. It's just since we have no say, in the matter; why try to? If you saw a cute guy alone with a child somewhere, celebrity or not might you positively wonder for your own interest; if he's single or not? Would you turn down a man, with a child because you believe, that the parents; should still be together? Sometimes it's what's best for the children. I know I'd celebrate an abuse victim, with a child; leaving her abuser/child's Father (not implying, that this is the; situation here). There's nothing wrong with a child having two Mothers & Fathers (as in potentially becoming step children). Sometimes that's what's ideal, for a family!
  • melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,338 Member
    Options
    Some people need to lighten up. Honestly when celebs split or get married or whatever I usually can't give 2shits about it. There's a lot of crazy yucky stuff going on in the world right now and if I want to proclaim my 20 year long crush of Brad Pitt, freaking let me have a moment of harmless fun.

Obvs there are kids to think of. I'm pretty sure those kids will be just fine. Lots of money for therapy if need be. They will never have to struggle or worry about if daddy is going to pay his child support, unlike a lot of kids, including my own.