Not quite there...but almost!

Options
Ok so! I posted this on my wall a couple of days ago. The plan was to only keep it on my wall because I'm not a fan of sharing my before picture. I'm really not proud of how big I let myself get (I gained 40 lbs because of some health issues that came up last year). I AM however, super proud of how far I've come. Therefore I decided to go ahead and share the difference 5 weeks can make with all of you. As you can probably tell I need toning pretty bad, but I'm almost to my goal weight, and then I'm going to start building muscle. I feel so great! I feel more motivated and I definitely feel more energy. I found I can't just want it. I have to do something about it. Perseverance and hard work. ❤️️

4attefa1ydgj.jpg

Replies

• elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,304 Member
    Options
    You look great..can really tell a difference in your face too! beautiful.
  • jmoreno8680
    jmoreno8680 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Great job! Hard work shows!
  • teamvic
    teamvic Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Great work, well done!
  • conniehv40
    conniehv40 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    This is great! What did you do for those 5 weeks? You look great!
  • xjchic98
    xjchic98 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    conniehv40 wrote: »
    This is great! What did you do for those 5 weeks? You look great!

Thank you! Most of it was cardio (running and elliptical) and portion control! That was the toughest part for me at first but it just became habit after the first few days.
  • MrsKila
    MrsKila Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Great job, you can definitely see the difference in your face :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!