• gcibsthom
    gcibsthom Posts: 30,138 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    ^^Advil and Jack Daniels does a better job, dear
  • olymp1a
    olymp1a Posts: 1,766 Member
    Options
    teleport in Republica Dominicana and dance bachata with locals (I've been listening to bachata songs for hours today :P )
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    jtegirl wrote: »
    To hear from a certain someone

Waiting sucks. hope you hear from them
    I was waiting...I've given up
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    To know if a woman likes me for me.....not just because I'm handsome, rich, and well endowed....oh...and has a sense of humor too lol ;)

you know...thats one of the good things about online friends. ALL you have is your personality.

Yes....but you must wade through the catfish to find online friends.....personality on the internet can be whatever a person wants it to be.

True ...but their real self always eventually shows through ..or you see glimpses of it ..
  • jtegirl
    jtegirl Posts: 1,137 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »

Thanks. There are actually 2 someones, a recent one and a not so recent one. I will probably be waiting forever. I hope that you eventually hear.
  • synchkat
    Options
    To know if a woman likes me for me.....not just because I'm handsome, rich, and well endowed....oh...and has a sense of humor too lol ;)

you know...thats one of the good things about online friends. ALL you have is your personality.

Yes....but you must wade through the catfish to find online friends.....personality on the internet can be whatever a person wants it to be.

dang it. I always forget that people can be mean. You are right....some people can be jerks...but I meant the real people and not the catfishes.

Lots of real people are jerks too
    Eventually someone's true colours will always come out and it sucks when you realize you were played for a fool.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options

Thanks. There are actually 2 someones, a recent one and a not so recent one. I will probably be waiting forever. I hope that you eventually hear.

:* hug
  • jtegirl
    Options

True ...but their real self always eventually shows through ..or you see glimpses of it ..

Can't be fake... takes to much energy. I prefer to be me.

If I tried to be fake and lie about stuff, I'd get busted real quick. Ain't nobody got time for that and I am way too forgetful to keep lies straight. lol
  • jtegirl
    Options

:* hug

<3<3

• IndianaGolfer
    IndianaGolfer Posts: 16,220 Member
    Options
    Not gonna lie, I wanna share a hot bubble bath with someone.
  • synchkat
    Options

awww don't you wish you could just give them a swift kick and say smarten up dummy
  • synchkat
    Options

If I tried to be fake and lie about stuff, I'd get busted real quick. Ain't nobody got time for that and I am way too forgetful to keep lies straight. lol

haha this is me too. it's easier to just let it all hang out.
  • jtegirl
    Options

awww don't you wish you could just give them a swift kick and say smarten up dummy

lol yes!!!!

• jtegirl
    Options

Absolutely! I don't have the energy to keep up appearances. lol

• synchkat
    Options

Absolutely! I don't have the energy to keep up appearances. lol

I don't think I'm smart enough or quick enough.
    Somedays I am completely flakey...it's funny but not good for keeping a secret life under wraps