Options
    It's an emoji sock and fall boots kinda day!!! Yay
    nuk3g9zqgfau.jpg
  • Tallawah_
    Tallawah_ Posts: 2,470 Member
    Options
    Kasner1975 wrote: »
    9jx7z2g0dnh4.jpeg

Probably the last place I should put this, because some of you are just straight up cold.... But this is my 5 month progress pic. Yeah yeah, before you even say it, I know it ain't cool, but before some of you dudes get all "higher than thou", don't forget the ACTUAL reason for this site. So keep your judgements to yourself if it isn't supportive. I know what I look like.

Who the *kitten* would say it ain't cool??? Fantastic and inspirational progress! Keep up the good work! *fist bump*
  • thisonetimeatthegym
    thisonetimeatthegym Posts: 1,977 Member
    Options
    e7l49hzqkiun.jpg

So cute!
  • RNZLR44
    RNZLR44 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    pp8065x8awkn.jpg

So bored at work. Somebody entertain me :s

Makes me think of the movie gladiator.. "Are you not entertained?!?"
  • RNZLR44
    Options
    c4vem8haztor.jpg

Can't go wrong in camo!
  • RNZLR44
    Options
    pbandwine wrote: »
    7990bpzali6d.jpg
    I got sucked into a Lula roe party. I'm now the proud owner of 4 pairs of insane print leggings...

That's some serious patterns you got going on @pbandwine
  • pbandwine
    pbandwine Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    @RNZLR44 - Thanks, they get worse, lol!! I'm such an easy sell.
  • RNZLR44
    Options

I can't even imagine @pbandwine ! Oh, I've got some oceanfront property in Arizona I'd be willing to sell ya
  • pbandwine
    Options
    RNZLR44 wrote: »

I can't even imagine @pbandwine ! Oh, I've got some oceanfront property in Arizona I'd be willing to sell ya

Not THAT easy....
  • RNZLR44
    Options
    RNZLR44 wrote: »

Not THAT easy....

Hahahaha! Couldn't help myself:) I love country music so I just had to work that in there :)
  • pbandwine
    Options
    projectsix wrote: »
    9jx7z2g0dnh4.jpeg

Probably the last place I should put this, because some of you are just straight up cold.... But this is my 5 month progress pic. Yeah yeah, before you even say it, I know it ain't cool, but before some of you dudes get all "higher than thou", don't forget the ACTUAL reason for this site. So keep your judgements to yourself if it isn't supportive. I know what I look like.

Dude what are you even talking about?! That's legitimate progress. It took me a year and a half, even 2 years to lose weight and reach me "goal" weight. This is a lengthily process and that's freakin awesome progress.

^^^ Whst he said. Good for you, keep it up!
  • Dutchy_77
    Dutchy_77 Posts: 1,695 Member
    Options
  • ThePoeToaster
    ThePoeToaster Posts: 1,681 Member
    Options
    projectsix wrote: »
    9jx7z2g0dnh4.jpeg

Dude what are you even talking about?! That's legitimate progress. It took me a year and a half, even 2 years to lose weight and reach my "goal" weight. This is a lengthily process and that's freakin awesome progress.

Edit: "me goal" to "my goal". I'm not a pirate despite my unanswered prayers.

Kickin' *kitten*, dude. Keep at it. Well done!
  • Candy0516
    Candy0516 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    0pyi576up2rn.jpeg
    Selfie Saturday