What's for dinner?

20160924_171041_zpsdwmk88qf.jpg

Scrambled eggs and chopped spinach with pepper and a tortilla on the side!
Now your turn :-)

Replies

• nowine4me
    nowine4me Posts: 3,985 Member
    07y2se6ypesw.jpeg
    This is the remnants of my zoodles and homemade pesto served with grilled beef tenderloin and portobello caps.
  • 007Aggie
    007Aggie Posts: 110 Member
    edited September 2016
    Family had Philly cheesesteaks. Bread doesn't agree with me so I had a big plate of shaved beef, cheese, onions, and red bell peppers.
  • megemrj
    megemrj Posts: 547 Member
    Pork loin, red potatoes & sour cream
  • Kelbelb75
    Kelbelb75 Posts: 90 Member
    Lamb shank and veg stew. Was yummo
  • cappri
    cappri Posts: 1,089 Member
    Last night Red Robin Chicken Ensenada Platter and lots of Chardonnay. Tonight will be Patty Melts and Baked Sweet Potato Fries.
  • Nancela
    Nancela Posts: 78 Member
    Baked Steelhead Trout, Baked potato with sour cream, and carrots. Probably some raw cauliflower and grape tomatoes.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,876 Member
    I'm making a mushroom and spinach stroganof. My wife is making some homemade pasta to go with it. Fall just blew into town this weekend...nice and cool out so I think it will go well with the weather. We'd typically do this with beef, but today is a veggie day.
  • Kelbelb75
    Kelbelb75 Posts: 90 Member
    Roasted pumpkin soup. (Really want a bread roll on the side too.... lol)
  • allyssabebe
    allyssabebe Posts: 22 Member
    Dinner was spilt into two meals because I was feeling hungry earlier! I had a jalapeño quesadilla with guacamole, lettuce and pico on the side. Later when I got hungry, I roasted some Brussels sprouts and made this honey mustard dressing mmmm.
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    I'm going to roast some beets and have some leftover white bean soup.
  • kentbuhr
    kentbuhr Posts: 10 Member
    Salmon filet. Sweet potato. Steamed veggies
  • fishshark
    fishshark Posts: 1,886 Member
    cwolfman13 wrote: »
    I'm making a mushroom and spinach stroganof. My wife is making some homemade pasta to go with it. Fall just blew into town this weekend...nice and cool out so I think it will go well with the weather. We'd typically do this with beef, but today is a veggie day.

im making homemade pasta too.. butternut squash ravioli. Unfortunately its going to be 100 here in San Diego... no fall anywhere in sight.
  • juliebowman4
    juliebowman4 Posts: 784 Member
    Chicken stir fry, made with red, yellow and orange bell peppers, broccoli and snow peas.
  • snerggly
    snerggly Posts: 112 Member
    Left over Thai Green Curry with brown and wild rice, some small cubes of tofu.
  • jopalis
    jopalis Posts: 238 Member
    Cooking Light tuna noodle casserole . Their Greek shrimp and asaparagus risotto and Chicken, Ranch bacon mac & cheese is also great! Never know you were watching calories and decent portions
  • HeidiCooksSupper
    HeidiCooksSupper Posts: 3,831 Member
    edited September 2016
    Sweet potato, garbanzo & green bean curry on brown rice. Going to take this recipe and adjust by adding the garbanzos & using the curries I have at hand: https://www.hellofresh.com/recipe/detail/53f47779ff604decb68b4569/sri-lankan-sweet-potato-and-green-bean-curry-5-meal/
  • cblue315
    cblue315 Posts: 3,836 Member
    Smoked Turkey legs with cabbage and lima beans
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Last night was Caesar salad with smoked salmon. Tonight is a big fat "I have no idea".
  • flagrantavidity
    flagrantavidity Posts: 217 Member
    Quinoa, steamed veges, baked lemon chicken breast. -792 Cals.

lnd03z2bfg4f6.jpeg