New to fitnesspal need support

Options
Hey everyone,

I am a 27 year old overweight or should i say obese female. I can't stand carrying this extra weight on my body anymore. I just don't feel like a 27 year old should feel I feel more like a 50 year old. I feel like I complain about the same aches and pains as my parents and I just can't take it anymore. I just got back from the store with multivitamins, fish oil (burpless) and fresh fruit. I am a woman on a mission. If you want to help support my mission, I would gladly accept any encouragement. All my friends are pretty much perfect and I'm the odd one out. I will gladly support you back. Let's get this weight off and keep it off for good. I'm ready for a life change!!!!!

~Shawna

Replies

• davidrt
    davidrt Posts: 162
    Options
    we are all here for the same thing your going to do great feel free to add me
  • oyvonnee
    oyvonnee Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You've come to the right place. Everything you need including great friends!

Count me in to help!

Yvonne :flowerforyou:
  • JatieKo621
    JatieKo621 Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    No one is perfect-but we have to embrace our imperfections! Even girls who I thought had the "perfect body" were full of imperfections: maybe a horrible attitude, no will power, drug addictions, even a 102lb girl who showed that she had stretch marks! So just know that everyone out there has some flaw, but thats life.

:) Other than that, welcome to MFP! If you need any support or advice I'd be glad to help! Its a big step just making the decision to change your health, and this is such a great place to aid in that journey!
  • terrybby
    terrybby Posts: 12
    Options
    I feel the same way about my friends, they're perfect and don't need to lose weight. Grrr. Haha. So Since being a part of myfitnesspal, I've had more support in a few days than I've had ever! So I'm here to show you support... :) Let's do this! ;)
  • DakotaKeogh
    DakotaKeogh Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    It's an awesome place for support and information. I'd be happy to support you along the way.
  • Hollirot
    Hollirot Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Welcome! MFP has helped me tremedeously; I never realized how much I was over-eating until I started counting my calories. Feel free to add me && good luck on your journey! :smile:
  • luv2shop2011
    luv2shop2011 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
  • luv2shop2011
    luv2shop2011 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Thank you, that is awesome! I'll add you right now!
  • imcsqrd
    imcsqrd Posts: 32
    Options
    Would love to work with you while we get back in shape! Add me to your friend list and off we go :)