120-130lbs to lose (gah!)

Options
Hi I'm looking for anyone who wants to be friends on here, offer support, or want to just connect and share a journey!

Replies

• Bbiwbkacq
    Bbiwbkacq Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I am starting...yet, again. I'm at 269, 5'2" and have plenty to lose. But, I'm taking it a day at a time. I started with intermittent fasting today. I've played around with it before to see if it's do-able. It is, so I figure I should do it.
    Will send you a friend request so we can cheer each other on!
    Brenda
  • kayfhoward1
    kayfhoward1 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Hi, I myself have roughly 100# to lose give or take. I came back to MFP a few weeks back and started walking shortly before that. It's a process, but we got this
  • Bbiwbkacq
    Options
    Hi Kay! We can all help by providing support to each other. I sent friend requests to both of you.
    Brenda
  • Goatlofter
    Goatlofter Posts: 1 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    I have the same amount if not more I am attempting to lose. My issue is I love to cook and I am a Chef (retired). I like how I can add my recipes and get the Nutritional Facts, this helps me to make healthier choices with the ingredients in my recipes.

George
  • kikkipoo
    kikkipoo Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    One day at a time. You will get there. Remember there is no deadline, so don't even try to set a target date. Just focus on being better than you were yesterday, and if that is too hard, focus on doing better than you did at your last meal/snack. Calories are important, but nutrition is the key. Don't fill up your day on processed garbage from a can or a box if you can avoid it. Once you have your calories and water in check start focusing on your macronutrient balance and exercise routine.
  • Bbiwbkacq
    Options
    kikkipoo wrote: »
    One day at a time. You will get there. Remember there is no deadline, so don't even try to set a target date. Just focus on being better than you were yesterday, and if that is too hard, focus on doing better than you did at your last meal/snack. Calories are important, but nutrition is the key. Don't fill up your day on processed garbage from a can or a box if you can avoid it. Once you have your calories and water in check start focusing on your macronutrient balance and exercise routine.

Great guidance tips. Calories from nutritious food & water will be my focus for the first couple of weeks.

Thanks!