Main Thing You're Looking Forward to Losing!

quitmakingexcuses
quitmakingexcuses Posts: 906 Member
edited September 29 in Motivation and Support
I'm sure everyone is looking forward to losing weight in general, but what is that one thing that you just absolutely cannot stand? And what are you doing to fix it?

For me, it is the rolls and pooch I get across my stomach when I sit down. (It makes my belly button ring disappear... :sick: ). That is why I'm focusing mainly on abs and cardio, and letting everything else fall as it may!

Your turn!

Replies

• cieraangel
    cieraangel Posts: 88 Member
    I can't wait to lose my belly. I'm pretty nice looking when my stomach isn't saying hello to everyone. LOL
  • quitmakingexcuses
    I can't wait to lose my belly. I'm pretty nice looking when my stomach isn't saying hello to everyone. LOL

Haha I want to be able for my tummy to say hi to everyone! But in a good way...
  • helloiloveukitty
    helloiloveukitty Posts: 448 Member
    my gross tummy is the only really bad thing left (besides my thick calves which I suppose I might have to accept)! I'm scared the ab ick won't go away and I'll have to have a tummy tuck but I'm going to try everything in my power to lose it on my own first.
  • NicLiving
    NicLiving Posts: 261 Member
    I would really like to get rid of that darn pyramid of fat at the top of my arm between my arm & bra strap!
    I've been doing a lot of strength training ie push-ups, bicep curls, tricep etc. but still no change.
  • I absolutely agree with the stomach pooch while sitting!! It so gross haha.
    Also my love handles!
    Can't wait to say goodbye to those suckers for good :)
  • quitmakingexcuses
    I absolutely agree with the stomach pooch while sitting!! It so gross haha.
    Also my love handles!

omg yes me too. love handles=the worst! try wearing a tight dress with big bumps above your hips... haha
  • nosey_rosey
    nosey_rosey Posts: 380 Member
    My bat wings... Im sick of waving good bye even after I stop waving hehe!
  • cheshirechic
    cheshirechic Posts: 489 Member
    The little stomach pooch I have left, and the flabby part on my upper arm. Hoping to continue to change those with Jillian's help!

(And GAIN a little more muscle in my booty!) :blushing:
  • twistygirl
    twistygirl Posts: 517 Member
    My thighs I hate them with a passion I want to have a small gap between them tired of them rubbing together trying to start a fire.
  • Kianaaa_07
    Kianaaa_07 Posts: 17
    OMG! I can't wait to lose my stomach. I also can't wait to get rid of my love handles ugh! I starting using this Workout dvd for my abs, I hope it works.
  • I can't wait to lose my thighs!! Once they're gone (well smaller) I'll be able to fit into a smaller sized pant :)
  • TinaS88
    TinaS88 Posts: 817 Member
    Tummy of course.. but MY ARMS!! I have always had 'big' arms.. and I HATE them!! :/
  • shellythehippie
    shellythehippie Posts: 19 Member
    Double chin, thunder thighs, saggy mom tummy, back rolls...all of it! lol
  • haeden
    haeden Posts: 183 Member
    the permadouble chin,and for som reason i hate the way i look from the side when im sitting down.i feel like i have man shoulders.
  • haeden
    the permadouble chin,and for som reason i hate the way i look from the side when im sitting down.i feel like i have man shoulders.
  • haeden
  • fabi8081
    fabi8081 Posts: 232 Member
    Tha back fat....It's disgusting!!!!
  • mmiiaa
    mmiiaa Posts: 171 Member
    Sure, I wanna lose my tummy and back fat, but what I'm most excited for is SMALLER BOOBS. Seriously, my back and shoulders can't take much more of this. Also, I really want to be able to wear those cute bras.
  • quitmakingexcuses
    These are all good things for motivation! If anyone wants to join me, I want to start a group that checks in every Wednesday with progress. Anyone is welcome to friend me :)
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    I'm sure everyone is looking forward to losing weight in general, but what is that one thing that you just absolutely cannot stand? And what are you doing to fix it?

For me, it is the rolls and pooch I get across my stomach when I sit down. (It makes my belly button ring disappear... :sick: ). That is why I'm focusing mainly on abs and cardio, and letting everything else fall as it may!

Your turn!

If you want a flatter stomach hun, you should be working your legs substantially more than your abs. Weight training and high intensity interval cardio will also go far further towards lowering your body fat than any kind of steady state cardio (treadmill, elliptical, etc).

Read this (I post this link everywhere...but it's because it's a real example):
    http://members.rachelcosgrove.com/public/The_Final_Nail_in_the_Cardio_Coffin.cfm

I absolutely agree with the stomach pooch while sitting!! It so gross haha.
    Also my love handles!

I'm with this young lady. Now that my belly is mostly gone...my side and rear love handles gotta go.

Cris
This discussion has been closed.