Returning to MFP after a long break- friends needed for motivation :)

Options
Hi all,
Returning to my fitness pal after years of just not not bothering and I desperately need to shed some weight and get healthy. Friends from anywhere are welcome, I'm in the UK :)

Replies

• ALittlePixieDust
    ALittlePixieDust Posts: 91 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Hi there - I am returning myself after a long time away.
  • philipmarcuscunningham
    Options
    Me too. I fully support mutual motivation. Happy to give it. Desperately need it.
  • IrRevd
    IrRevd Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Same here. This is my third try, once I lost a stone in two months but gave up when I started a new job. Going to be harder this time as sat down all day.

Good luck!
  • falconaviation73
    falconaviation73 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    South Wales here, you can do this!
  • Teresamuraska1976
    Options
    Hi, I'm in Scotland, i've got a lot of weight to lose and would love support. I'm struggling just now with illness but as soon as my surgery is over, i'll get back into exercising. Lets support each other. Add me if you like xx
  • Emma_J28
    Emma_J28 Posts: 1 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Hey all. I'm back on MFP after a bit of a break myself. I never used the community support last time so wanna take full advantage of the community on here. My goal is to lose 1stone 9lb by Xmas. I turn 30 in January and really don't want to feel as unhappy as I do now about my muffin top!
  • Scribble_girl_
    Scribble_girl_ Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    In the same boat here.... did very well on MFP a few years ago but weight has slowly crept up whilst in a relationship and now have 3 stone to lose. As you might be able to tell from the picture I'm shedding for the wedding haha! Based in London, would love to make friends on here for support.
  • derek9964
    derek9964 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Newcastle upon Tyne here. Feel free to add me
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    Hi - I'm from the UK too! I'm in Surrey :)
  • wizzybeth
    wizzybeth Posts: 3,578 Member
    Options
    Welcome back and i wish you success on your renewed commitment
  • TravisJHunt
    TravisJHunt Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! Feel free to add me if you're still looking for friends. Good luck on your journey!
  • p0sitiv3_vib3s
    p0sitiv3_vib3s Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm from UK too welcome back! I returned 3 months ago and I am absolutely loving it this time around and I'm getting results! Good luck to u x
  • quizzicalgrrl
    quizzicalgrrl Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Welcome back. I'm in West London trying to lose 3.5s.
  • triciale555
    triciale555 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hi, your welcome to add me. I am new and just starting here.
  • Bbiwbkacq
    Bbiwbkacq Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hi, All! Just getting back into trying to get this weight off. Have more than 100lbs to lose. We can support each other. Add me, if you wish! I'm located in Virginia USA.
  • RoRo67
    RoRo67 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm back at it as well! I've been struggling for over a year now and can't seem to get this weight off. I'm going to be 49 next month and my goal is to be in the best shape I can be for when I turn 50! I have a total of 40lbs I would like to lose. I've tried Weight Watchers, Lose It and IdealShape Shakes. I've heard about a lot of success with MFP with people so I'm going to give it a shot!
  • ErikaHope203
    ErikaHope203 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Hi! I've been on and off mfp several times over the years and have always been pretty successful with it when I've maintained my focus