x
  • kariannk
    kariannk Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    thank you
  • justleeanne
    justleeanne Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    There is such a difference, you are such a beautiful girl, you can see that in your before pictures and now you're definitely turning your life around to make the best of yourself! Well done and thank you for the inspirational post!!
  • LeeKetty1176
    LeeKetty1176 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    THATS GREAT !!! well done !

Also kind of funny as you got smaller the cat got bigger !
  • karenp84
    karenp84 Posts: 119
    Options
    Well done u look great. Love ur cat too!
  • yellowpear
    yellowpear Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    WOW.. inspiring!!! 100 pounds in 5 months?? How did you manage to do it?? That's too awesome!! & you look great! Don't stop... Keep going till you reach your goal weight!
  • jujudot
    jujudot Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!! :smile: You look great! I'm sure you'll be at your goal weight in no time at all-sounds like you've really got the hang of this!
  • 21katykat01
    Options
    You really look fantastic, and what amazing progress! Way to go!!

xo
  • sweebeesmom
    sweebeesmom Posts: 148
    Options
    is that the same cat in the first and last picture? it's funny how the cat got big, and you got skinny! Great Job!
  • Tangerine302
    Tangerine302 Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look great! :)
  • erxkeel
    erxkeel Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Holy **** 100 pounds? Your knocking it out! BLAM!
  • ga_peach75
    ga_peach75 Posts: 17
    Options
    Congrats!! You look Great keep up the good work lady and WAY TO GO!!!!
  • Shawneea
    Shawneea Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!!
  • RhonndaJ
    RhonndaJ Posts: 1,615 Member
    Options
    Absolutely fantastic!
  • Ptarnal
    Ptarnal Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    hey how did u lose,pls share as i am in to losing weight by december atleast 50lbs!!!
  • hosegirl
    hosegirl Posts: 157
    Options
    Wow that is great. I started in June and I have lost a 3 lbs but I am excersing more and I am more aware of what I eat. I have started to make sure I have something to eat every 2-3 hours. this helps alot. I am going to try strenth traing DVD becuase I am sure I need more than cardio. Notice you ahve a pic of a bulld og on your ticker. We have a bull dog. His name is Checkers and he is a year old. What a great dog!
  • sarahliftsUP
    sarahliftsUP Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Wowww, you look amazing! You should be proud of your accomplishments. 100 pounds down, you are pretty much unstoppable now!
  • scante60
    scante60 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!!! Way to go - I'm sure you'll lose all that you're aiming to lose with your dedication! (The cat is adorable, too, BTW :happy: )
  • sftblmama
    sftblmama Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Congraulations on your progress and keep going. You are doing amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!